Recent content by Rafaelbw

+
  1. R

Yennefer's Fertility Mission [Book Spoilers]

Yen at that time was more of a Succubus than a Sorceress
  2. R

The Nilf Nobleman in Vizima (yes, *that* one)

I believe he is there always. But you can change the Gwent difficulty on the menu too.
  3. R

I think Dijkstra Ending is very poorly written, and I have better ideas

Sure, the Emhyr ending seems good.. For the Temerians. And the other northern realms? Sold down to Nilfgaard for a worthless kingdom.
  4. R

Not all locations have an associated quest?

Well, they actually appear after a few hours, if you clean a area, they will come at 8:00 a.m or 8:00 p.m I believe, I think this is random.
  5. R

Blood and Wine Story Issue - Three Days Later part

They could add a quest, where you would follow some leads to find Detlaff, I hate when I have no control over the time in a game, like when you clean a abandoned area and voosh, 12 hours passed.
  6. R

Help me get going

I belive that two quests in W.O fail when you leave the area, "Brother Missing" and "In Death's Bed" or something like that. Maybe more, but I heard about those two. Well, I always clean the map of quests and those ? points before leaving.
  7. R

Gwent Quests

On "A Matter of Life And Death" you get 3 cars that I don't know if are possible to obtain elsewhere, and that one that Zoltan starts(you can get those cards in a Main Quest later if you don't get the cards on this one).
  8. R

Saving Moritz

Yes, that's him. I never save him, first of all, because that event is always bugged, and then because he is a dick.
  9. R

Cannot loot chest for the Hieronymus notes for the Wolf School Gear scavenger Hunt.

Welcome to the most bugged part of the game. The letter and the sword are the devs team way of say "we did a shitty job, after tons of patches this bug still happens and we won't find a solution because this is a free DLC, so take this nice easter egg and F off." Just out of curiosity, you...
  10. R

Saving Moritz

If you put out the fires(with Aard) and kill the guards, the cutscene will appear(Ibet). The same happens to me here, always. It´s a bug I believe, maybe related to some mod, I don't know.
  11. R

Was 1.31 the last patch?

Let us hope so. I use a lot of mods, every patch was a pain in the ass to update them, the last patch useful to me was the 1.22.
  12. R

Runewright ID

Runewright ID Does someone know how to spawn the Runewright? I don't know his ID, I managed to spawn a few NPCs from HoS, but not him.
  13. R

Viper School Gear

The name should've been "Lazy Dev Team Gear"
  14. R

L37 cannot kill L37 Golem??

Well, I was using a set of Mastercrafted Cat gear, and the Wolf swords(master too), it was a 7 min fight I believe, I only saw real damage on his HP when I attacked from his back(deals real damage on any creature). The real thing is your build. I have a really fast stamina regen and I can cast...
  15. R

L37 cannot kill L37 Golem??

Add-on from HoS? He is tough, At lvl 43 today was quite the fight. One hit of him was about 1/4 of my health. But, what swords are you using and in what condition are they? Use a Thunderbolt potion too.
Top Bottom