Recent content by rafaelunefa

+
  1. R

Northern Realms , Foltest Rank 15 deck.

nice deck I guess but seems like you give up vs some decks right? like spies, death cows and type of deck runing more tham 3 weather but to be honest I think most of the NR decks looks the same on the core 10-15 cards for hunters Also how you feel the cards numbers? 25-30-35-40? seems like from...
  2. R

Can Buff Realms Ever Be Good With Scorch In The Game?

I think we need more information to actually go all out asking for buffs.Would we nice if we had some channel to ask lore wise, and game wise what would fit NR as options to be buffed, maybe the leaders, and a few cards that dosent really make sense on their own. Like what would fit lore wise...
  3. R

Northerners arent so bad... they are just weird

yea I feel yah, pretty much the same problem I had earlier all the people and their mothers runing heavy weather monster cancer decks or heavy spy death cows trowing emos hahaha that is why I was runing the bears+medics just to counter that lol to be honest from all I tested all that the...
  4. R

well right now i am pretty solid. my deck is a pretty much fake 40 card deck. I just have 2 or 3 of the same cards So I can get a decent muligan and get my round 1 combo going, yolo round 2 and henselt the shit out of them on round 3 lool this is my 25 card deck Core...
  5. R

I have been testing something similar to this, but my idea is diferent to get more cards going I have been using Quen Sign from 1 to 3 on the deck to buff diferent units like the Kaedweni Sergeant and like that buff all the other units + using Síle de Tansarville to get some cards back as well...
  6. R

Hello, there newbie NR need some help reaver hunters

yea I had a setup similar to this but I removed some of the cards the field medics if you have 2 there is a big chance were you sumon a second one and force you to remove a good card from the field is a little sad when that happens right now the real problem I face is getting to the 3er round...
  7. R

nha been testing it right now and that dragon is the bomb lol that is why I added igni + scorth and the dragon I get out powered by 3 to 8 decks lol elfs, testing diferent counters vs big power units
  8. R

I feel ya tibor is the only reason I carry renew lol-ok added the version I am testing right now lol
  9. R

yea that is why I was using the field medics+ the roars for the death cows or spy since people can carry a mix of 3 is a option I am testing, the objective is to the medic to sumon something else tham a medic+ the roar let me move them to any row I want them to. Also if you notice deathmonth is...
  10. R

lol believe or not the queen and the rain I use it alot hahaha. But most of the times I want it is for the reaver hunters so they start at 8+shield PD:but yea if you have any other suggestions let me know I will try your suggestion
  11. R

Hello, there newbie NR need some help reaver hunters So I been playing alot on this deck, moving bosses testing radovid but following soph912 advice I went back to henselt, adding removing cards lol cant really get it down to 25 whitout doing a big compromise, kinda like it at 27-28 range tho...
  12. R

My Nilfgaard Reveal Deck

thanks for the answer I do like this version I will try to get some rank and scraps using something else and them try this one
  13. R

Northern Realms Deck Strategies

RnR is cool and all but I think there are better options, I am still testing tho doing this kinda f2p mode hahahhaha, so need to farm to get this rounds going but not sure why I like radovid way better So I can remove most of the big carry over powers
  14. R

Northern Realms Deck Strategies

Right now I am playing radovid as leader tho I like it a little bit more tham henselt http://www.gwentdb.com/decks/19672-newbie-hunter If anyone could check it out, got it so far to level 17, I am really looking into runing more tham 26 cards maybe up to 28 PD:the card I want to add is 1 or 3...
  15. R

Whats the highest HP card you ever made?

saw a 85 one on a game yesterday but got dc
Top Bottom