1. Rafs97

Bugs in Phantom Liberty

2 Johnnys..
  2. Rafs97

Patch 2.01

Bug in Phantom Liberty.. 2 Johhnys
  3. Rafs97

Lots of weird interaction bugs making for a frustrating time

My feedback: I just met Mr. Hands for the first time during the expansion. When I went to talk to him about the mission, he repeated some phrases when talking about the mission, ignoring the conversation. And he sat in an invisible chair. This is very bad. You lose all the immersion of the...
  4. Rafs97

HOT BUG Phantom Liberty - Mr Hands conversation is a MESS..

Hello, thanks! I have sent an e-mail. I hope they respond quickly.
  5. Rafs97

Patch 2.01

Hello. I just met Mr. Hands for the first time during the expansion. When I went to talk to him about the mission, he repeated some phrases when talking about the mission, ignoring the conversation. And he was uncomfortable, he sat in an invisible chair. This is very bad. You lose all the...
  6. Rafs97

HOT BUG Phantom Liberty - Mr Hands conversation is a MESS..

Hello. I just met Mr. Hands for the first time during the expansion. When I went to talk to him about the mission, he repeated some phrases when talking about the mission, ignoring the conversation. And he was uncomfortable, he sat in an invisible chair. This is very bad. You lose all the...
  7. Rafs97

[BUG] Police not responding

me too
  8. Rafs97

Again? How many times I need to do this? Hahahah
  9. Rafs97

Patch 2.01 coming soon (known issues)

BUG - POLICE AI SYSTEM IS BROKEN!! I started noticing this bug when I was trying to show off the new police system. I noticed that even when I shot a police officer on the street, he would be in a position to shoot and the alert would go up in his head, but the alert would quickly disappear and...
  10. Rafs97

I started noticing this bug when I was trying to show off the new police system. I noticed that even when I shot a police officer on the street, he would be in a position to shoot and the alert would go up in his head, but the alert would quickly disappear and he would be back to square one. The...
  11. Rafs97

same here!!!!!!!!!
  12. Rafs97

[BUG] - RTX Applies A Chroma Effect To Skin

Same problem here. This bug persist.
  13. Rafs97

I don't know what happens with CD.. The game got worse in 2.0. Achievements don't pop up, RT reflections glitches, intro scene show keyboard layout when playing with controller.. DLSS ghosting.. IN EACH MISSION I FOUND BUGS in some NPCs, NPCs' hands getting inside objects, inside themselves...
  14. Rafs97

What about achievements? 1695993331 Another bug. The Intro Scene shows keyboard imputs when playing with controller!
Top Bottom