Recent content by RagnaBreaker

+
  1. RagnaBreaker

Patch 1.3

If you swim wearing certain tops this is what happens.
  2. RagnaBreaker

Patch 1.3

There are plenty of things in pacing and quest design that don't make sense like that. Jackie wears his formal disguise during the chip heist but when he enters the cab wounded to escape with V he wears his usual street clothes and then few seconds later he wears his formal disguise again.
  3. RagnaBreaker

3RD PERSON MOD for walking

Common for mods and exploits that do something the game wasn't intended to do. But FPS games that have the camera switch don't suffer from this. And multiplayer titles like Call of Duty where you can't switch to 3rd person view don't have oddities like this even though you and other players can...
  4. RagnaBreaker

Patch 1.2

I had the game uninstalled and reinstalled it for 1.2 so yeah. And before you ask; I don't use mods. I made sure to include population density at the start of the video as Czembro pointed out I have only this character. I started over so all the saves I have are from 1.2 and as I've been...
  5. RagnaBreaker

Patch 1.2

By the looks of it that seems to be the case.
  6. RagnaBreaker

Patch 1.2

Alright, I uploaded one too. But I'm not going to make this a habit just to prove how our experiences are different. As you can see the roads are mostly empty save for when I slow down to turn. And at the roundabout where you get the ping hack from (@1:50) it's completely deserted where before...
  7. RagnaBreaker

Patch 1.2

"many of the highways" not all. And I'm not here to trash this game so don't antagonize me so much. In my experience that's the only road you can do that on.
  8. RagnaBreaker

Patch 1.2

I don't think they'll ever improve that because that's how they've segmented the game. Maybe I'm wrong but I feel like some roads exist solely as loading screens (if that makes sense). When you're on them the game prepares the area you're heading to so they made these loading screens as empty as...
  9. RagnaBreaker

Patch 1.2

You didn't specify which GTA but in V when you drive fast on the highway it's fairly packed. One my pass times in that game when I was bored was to go around the map without crashing at full speed. You simply don't get an experience like this in CP as many of the highway roads are empty.
  10. RagnaBreaker

Patch 1.2

That's the thing. You can count them. Before there would be too many to count.
  11. RagnaBreaker

Patch 1.2

0:25 are you sure? The city is almost empty. And to clarify, I'm not saying everyone disappears. But the spawns are sporadic when you go fast where before the patch you'd be obstructed by traffic as it would be packed even when you were moving. Except for the roads that take you out of Night...
  12. RagnaBreaker

Patch 1.2

But that's exactly what happens in your video. Pedestrians and traffic start to increase in density only when you're stopped or going slow for the turns. It's not easily noticeable deep in the city because there are many turns and you can't go very fast but when you do go fast the density of the...
  13. RagnaBreaker

Patch 1.2

It didn't happen exactly like this pre-1.2 patch in my experience. Now when you move at a certain speed pedestrians and traffic vanish and when you come to a standstill the area becomes populated again. I guess they wanted to bring back the old pop-in distance (objects load farther away...
  14. RagnaBreaker

What’s new in Night City? [Patch 1.2 development insight]

They also said "we leave greed to others", "it's coming when it's ready", "we strive to make games as refined as read dead redemption 2" and many other things that have no weight, all things considered. However what gets me the most are the developer insight segments from Night City Wire where...
  15. RagnaBreaker

What’s new in Night City? [Patch 1.2 development insight]

3rd person view is actually more accurate to how much we perceive with our eyes in real life because we can see things without turning our head or/and body. And we have senses that help as react quickly when something out of view is approaching us. You don't get that much information with just...
Top Bottom