Recent content by RagnarNidhogg

+
  1. R

Lighting / Shadow glitch after a small patch

@Timothy_Warren_Eve I totally ageee with you, no update on this by Cdred. I also did create multiple tickets with no final answer just the random answer “we are looking into this“. I was one of the users who started the threads on this issue. I also agree with you that everybody with a X1X and...
  2. R

I have not been in the forum for a while. Seems this issue is still pending. I can tell following: I had the lighting bug and could solve it with a new tv. It has nothing to do with a variation of hardware of the X1X. The cause I assume following: Since the X1X patch the game enables HDR and an...
  3. R

@BedCedric I fear there will be no patch to this. Since this is related to the HDR function I am pretty sure they will not take out HDR or invent a new patch that SDR screens will work with the X1X. I bought me a new TV at black friday sale which I anyhow intented. Now all shines in 4k and HDR...
  4. R

I can confirm that the lighting bug is caused by using a non HDR (4K) screen. I did try the game on a Samsung Qled 4k Hdr screen and the bug is gone, before Samsung Hd Sdr screen...
  5. R

Hey, just for my understanding. As @N8sand said: The bugs are disappearing if you have HDR activated right? But it will look garbage if you have no HDR TV. Meaning everyone with a still good full Hd SDR tv is f... up? So you can activate HDR in Xbox settings right? in order to solve the lighting...
  6. R

@N8sand you are SO right. And what upsets me the most are these appeasement statements, only a few are affected etc. NO it is not, its not only a few. And even if only a “few“ would be affected we should be taken seriously since we invested our hard earned money in it. But as mentioned there are...
  7. R

I wrote an email to Cdred some days ago and got the reply that they are still gathering data. On the one hand it seems they still care on the other it really takes so long now without any patch. Anyone who is having the problems please log tickets with the support, this is the only way to keep...
  8. R

@Le_petit_Hulk thanks so I definetly forget about getting a Scorpio if you having the bug too. I just don't understand why a friend is not having the bug with the scorpio. I totally agree with you and @BedCedric. I am working in tech support, if I would behave like them I would need to search...
  9. R

Does anybody having a X1X SCORPIO EDITION and bugs? Or is everybody expierience it on a standard X1X? As I mentioned earlier a friend mine has no bugs but with X1X scorpio. Want to know if he is just lucky or somehow it is not affecting this special edition.
  10. R

@Death132 totally agree. I also feel very disappointed from this behavior. As you said we are customers and we expect a working game, of course it will never be 100% free of bugs but these current bugs are a different story. I really do not understand why Cdred is not fixing this? @SigilFey can...
  11. R

@Death132 no news either from the multiple tickets I did open nor from the moderators of this forum. Same idea, wanted to buy a new X1X to play my favorite game in best state, now Cdred patched it broken. Should have kept my X1. Really great... But maybe you are lucky when buying an X1X and it...
  12. R

Not sure in which direction this thread is going but these lighting and shadow bugs are not triggered by blood and wine DLC to me. Again if we are talking about the bugs shown on screenshots e.g. from Vigaku86: These bugs will appear with the latest patch on X1X (1.60+ghost patch). For example...
  13. R

This is really interesting. I will get my X1X to my friend and will connect to his 4k screen. But if this assumption is right, why does it appear on performance mode too. Sumpersampling is used if a 4k image is send to a 1080p screen righ? But in performance mode it is a 1080p image to tv just...
  14. R

I am on 1080p too having the bugs. I can confirm that a friend of mine has no lighting/shadow bugs using a 4k screen. But the bugs shouldn'd appear in performance mode since this is no 4k instead full hd but 60fps right? Evenmore how should the display influence this?
  15. R

Like the users said before, Cdred really needs to fix this. This is a major bug. I stopped playing because it really looks aweful. @SigilFey is there any news? Is Cdred working on a patch? Thx
Top Bottom