Recent content by ragnarokgr

+
  1. R

Death March Difficulty

Ye the igni spell is too OP vs targets that get burned and does way too much dmg which is why i faceroll DT.
  2. R

My opinion on fixing the money exploits

I am playing in DT and have no need for gold whatsoever. Why do you need gold for? After a while you can get the witcher recipes and by then you have enough money to craft them. I dismantle the items that give good materials and sell the rest. I have over 10k gold and have so many materials that...
  3. R

Fist of the north star reference

Fist of the north star reference Well there is an achievement called fist of the south star which i think is an obvious reference to fist of the north star anime. Now my friend believes that it's not. Now asking for a red response to this is too much but it seems it's the only way for him to...
  4. R

Too easy?

Too easy? Well this is a cheesy title to be honest but i had to discuss the difficulty somehow. I play at DM and yes while at the beginning it was hard, especially when faced with groups, right now it feels too easy. I am lvl 11 and i easily kill lvl 23+. Alternative igni does way too much...
  5. R

Identifying recipes

Identifying recipes Well my problem is that whenever i want to buy some recipes from the npc i can't know if it's medium light or heavy and can't tell the level requirements. When i press on a recipe it says "Press I for info" but when i do it just kicks me out to the dialogue menu. Is there...
  6. R

Fov change

My only solution so far is play few minutes then stop and take anti-nausea medicine. In a 200hour game this will strain me so much i hope there is some ini files we can tweak or something
  7. R

Fov change

Fov change Is there any way possible to change the FoV? Right now the game is making me quite nauseous, maybe because of the witcher senses i don't know. Would be really nice if there was a way to change the FoV.
  8. R

Benchmark/demo petition before game launching

Guess i'll have to spend the first 2 hours messing with the settings trying to find an optimum way to play the game :(.
  9. R

Benchmark/demo petition before game launching

In-game Benchmark? Well i don't know if the game has an in-game benchmark or not but it would be very useful. I know it ain't going to happen this late but still it helps alot to decide if you want to keep some settings on or off and see the overall performance in many different scenarios and...
  10. R

Help deciding between PC and PS4

Really? you want to see the PC version with your eyes to know if it is better than the console? Even if you accept the fact that the ultra settings look the same with the ps4, which they totally don't but let me humor you, you have the privilege of playing at 60fps with that kind of rig vs the...
  11. R

Console and PC parity

I agree completely with this cause it is unreasonable to demand a version in PC that can only be played by less than 1% of people. That said though, i believe that this downgrade "riot" started not because there was one but because we were promised there wouldn't be one and vgx quality could be...
  12. R

Reviews prior to release only for PS4 - no PC or Xbox this week

Well that's the point people blindly preordering a game based on the trust on the developers and then suddenly that trust is shuttered when something goes bad. I myself preordered the game based on this blind trust but not so because i expected amazing graphics but good gameplay and story, that...
  13. R

The problem is that many people are accusing them because of that parity you speak of. They believe that the game will pretty much look like in the console version except hairworks and hbao, something we have already seen in various trailers and ultra settings for youtubers, though they didn't...
  14. R

Well from what it seems we won't be getting any PC reviews before the release which has me thinking. The ps4 reviews are already out there and they are praising it pretty much. Is the PC version so vastly different that they are afraid they will get bad reviews and maybe lose preorders? They...
  15. R

Which difficulty level will you choose?

http://www.vg247.com/2015/02/05/dark-difficulty-and-permadeath-how-hard-is-the-witcher-3/ This pretty much answers your question.
Top Bottom