Recent content by Rahx.482

+
  1. R

Hearts of Stone release date announced

Surprised how little love I see for Shani. Though I also want to know what happened to Saskia. But still, that one pick... My heart flew seeing a red head in green carrying a pouch :) Take my money
  2. R

Fake papers/Unique card from Kingfisher

Fake papers/Unique card from Kingfisher Since everyone is pouring out the crazy amount of bugs in patch 1.07, I'll make sure that my two first glaring issues are also known: 1. Fake papers bug still fails even though I don't tell him his brother in law died. 2. The 'Beat Inkeepers' mission is...
  3. R

Lack of variety in Sex scenes

Well.... I held off for a very long time. But I fully agree with OP. THere was talk about how many hours they recorded sex scenes. The end game really only has ONE sequence and a few short build ups that is nowhere near what I was hoping for (the 'true' Sex scene with Yen is a child's...
  4. R

Music not changing

Music not changing Hi guys, Ever since I downloaded the last '2.2GB update' containing stuff for the artbook, soundtrack etc. The music in game does not change. Wheter I am in battle or not the music continues playing the same song. I am in Skellige, so I tried fast travelling to Velen...
  5. R

Open Letter from Marcin Iwiński -- co-founder of CD PROJEKT RED

Cheers CDPR!! Truly a masterpiece, been hooked since day1. 150hr in and still not done, I do everything as ineffeciently as possible. I almost never run anywhere. First time I haven't been bored walking around a map.
  6. R

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt -- 16 free DLCs for everyone!

Issue here. All DLC was removed from my game apparantly. I reinstalled the first few (barber/Yen/Tamerian), but cannot get the latest DLC that came out. So is the new DLC actually out, or is it only known what's in it. So confusing right now :')
  7. R

Claywich barber is missing even after a relog

Not sure to be honest. I was checking my game and realized all my DLC was gone. Had to manually reinstall them but for some reason cannot 'buy' the last two that just came out. Why is the DLC this way. I know GOG is a bit behind when it comes to free DLC (you have to purchase it, while steam...
  8. R

The Witcher 3: A Disappointing Game Suffering from too many Problems.

Meh, its all subjective in the end. You can't say that he's wrong or right. Who cares that much really. I had the same with Dark Souls 2, I hate it with a passion while others adore it and gave it game of the year. (Throws multiple enemies at you for sake of difficulty, can't draw one enemy at a...
  9. R

The Wolven Storm - A multi-language video

Amazing. Reminds me of Essi Daven. Never forget :')
  10. R

[PC] Damaged game disk

Follow the instructions in the manual and link it to GOG. That way you can redownload whenever you want. As for a new disc, while I cannot answer for the devs or mods, commonly it is not really possible unless you take it to your retailer (where you bought it). You can imaging if it were that...
  11. R

TW3 General Feedback [SPOILERS]

In the beginning I also agreed. But now I get why its like that and I like it. The game rewards you for exploring, but not grinding. You only level up by doing 'Witcher' deeds. Not just running around killing every monster you see. You actually need to achieve something to gain alot of XP...
  12. R

Metacritic userscores

what else is new. Check steam or any other medium that allows players to score. Never really believe what players score it, but read what is being said (thus far only praises about the game, without mentioning downgrade). Also watching people play the game and watching/reading reviews from...
  13. R

“Go your way” - Launch Trailer

THE WAIT IS OVER!!! my moment was stolen since I can't upload this gif: http://imgur.com/PtA2S8Z
  14. R

GOD CDPR. Letting your child free now.... full confidence that it will not only be well received. But will go down as one of the most anticipated games. them feels man... them feels....
  15. R

Indeed it is. If you look below his left elbow you can see his helm. Witch matches what Riven said.
Top Bottom