Recent content by Ralf_daedalus

+
  1. Ralf_daedalus

FPP only cutscenes might be a deal-breaker for me

TBH, I don't get why people get triggered by camera perspective so much. Developers don't make decisions to troll people. They have whole picture of the project and they come up with decisions that suits it the most. Wait till the release, see how it looks/feels and then make an opinion. There...
  2. Ralf_daedalus

Looting

You wrote about stuffing inventory with lungs, livers, kidneys and such. All that stuff is worthless. Most enemies are worthless, there's little to no valuable items you can get from them. So there's no need to loot and store loads of stuff.
  3. Ralf_daedalus

Looting

It's not about avoiding, it's about choice. You won't be able to experience everything this game has to offer in one playthrough as there are several starting experiences, many branches in the story and many endings. We already know you can finish the game without killing anyone. So it may be...
  4. Ralf_daedalus

Looting

I don't see why looting can be a problem. It's not like you're forced to use it. Just run though without taking anything. You can get money from completing missions. You can get weapons and ammo from stores. And if you ran out of ammo then you underestimated difficulty and should've brought...
  5. Ralf_daedalus

CE thread - Be friendly, please. Lot of choices not up to CDPR, gang.

You see, it's a matter of personal perception. So whatever cover they come up with, there's always gonna be those who like it and those who dont. I, for one, realy like the yellow cover. It makes it very recognizable. And mass effect 3 cover looks more generic to me, even though I really like...
  6. Ralf_daedalus

It sais 'coming soon' for many regions. Not sure if it's just a placeholder or they actually plan to ship CE there.
  7. Ralf_daedalus

Weekly Poll 6/23/19 - Let's Talk About Jackie

CGI cinematic is for E3. It won't be in the game, but the story will. So we may see these events if we do the quest in the same way.
  8. Ralf_daedalus

Well they did say in the interview that this story is actualy from the game. But there are so many stories and so many ways to go through them that the trailer doesn't spoil it that much.
  9. Ralf_daedalus

A non-lethal playthrough does not mean nobody dies, it means V doen't kill anyone. So there are many ways this could go.
  10. Ralf_daedalus

Well, English version sold out very quickly because of the hype. And manufacturing a single piece would cost a lot more then resellers charge so I don't think that's an option. There are still some PC CEs left in the official store, but they're Polish. So if you don't mind the language and got a...
  11. Ralf_daedalus

Frankly I didn't like him that much. If he was introduced and explained like Johny Silver was - that would make the character interesting. As for right now.. meh. Seeing demo and trailers without established connection between these two characters makes Jackie a bit annoying. If I could, I'd...
  12. Ralf_daedalus

If you wait for more copies you may end up without anything at all. And even if more CEs come out, 'game' is exclusive distributor in uk so unless you got friends there who can ship it to you, it's not an option. Plus the price there is waay higher -about $100 more comapred to Polish store.
  13. Ralf_daedalus

I've tried to find English version in Europe, but the only official seller in GB goesn't ship outside the country so I ended up ordering Polish direcrty from CDPR. It's not my native language, but some of my ancestors were polish so I guess it'll suffice :LOL:
  14. Ralf_daedalus

Well I don't know. I've got 3 CE in 11 years. Not a single regret. Sure initial interest and hype is gone, but they're still valuable to me and I open them from time to time. Oh, and one day I woke up realizing: why only three? I should've gotten more of those :LOL:
  15. Ralf_daedalus

Ordering more boxes means significant investment that won't return till april as many stores do not charge money till release. So you want devs to take money that are meant for game development and spend it on merchandise for personal enjoyment? I don't think that's what we'd want:(. They're not...
Top Bottom