Recent content by Ramcius

+
  1. R

Midwinter Update is now available!

40 Foltest is dead, Ves swaps 2 cards at once, 13 point Thaler is nerf too to this deck
  2. R

yes, that's true, but if he dies, no more foglets, when fog is applied again, no more free points in R2/R3, if you pulled him in R1, unless you have more than 1 in your deck
  3. R

Foglet got big nerf - don't come back from grave anymore
  4. R

The foltest 40 card deck

Whelp, most fun deck in this last patch fall as another victim to this new patch: Ves unplayable, at first i thought 2 cards instead of 3 isn't that bad, often i had no soldier/officer in my hand before, but you can't swap 1 by 1, you must swap 2 cards at once (i picked only one and didn't gave...
  5. R

4 golds of 48 packs (all 4 old ones, 2 times had no choice, once got all 3 old ones and only time i got new golds, they were monsters 6p play organic and ST boost self by last played dwarf power, so i said myself that adding Renew my collection is best choice :D) also, anyone else have Network...
  6. R

The foltest 40 card deck

well, depends on what is in that build, some use witch hunters, some use ale, some have marching orders, etc. Personally i got rank 20 with it and then -300 MMR in 2 days, when Consume took over ladder and spies with spell'atel where nowhere to find, now Henselt is real bane for me. As for bad...
  7. R

Natalis is op

well, you getting your own Natalis to pull Lacerate, so rejoice
  8. R

Natalis is op

3 golds and 6 silvers is harder to draw than 2 (3 if someone use Marching orders) silvers
  9. R

Natalis is op

and you know that sometimes Natalis is just 7 point gold, if you draw all your tactic cards?
  10. R

Natalis is op

if Natalis could pull golds like Geels... Or resurrect opponent units like Caretaker... Maybe some day they'll listen to our prayers
  11. R

Natalis is op

Vesemir with Ale is 18 points, not worth at all, can get similar or better with quite a few better golds
  12. R

Natalis is op

Yes, Natalis OP, 26 points, 27! in Foltest deck, add Vesemir + DB to every deck, no need thx, glad to help my fellow Gwent players :cheers:
  13. R

Natalis is op

or you can pass after 37 pts play and win 2nd and 3rd round, cause your opponent blew 2 golds and 5 silvers, but ofc, you must win R1 for some reason.
  14. R

Restore Skellige and Spygaard ad nauseam

Bran is on par with Foltest, Unseen and behind of Henselt, Emhyr is behind all 4 of these decks, so you can't make assumption - "Emhyr and Bran are popular, because they best", it's simply not true, another funny fact - Eitne is on par with Henselt, Foltest and Unseen in popularity, but only...
  15. R

Restore Skellige and Spygaard ad nauseam

Yes, Henselt have best, but Emhyr is 5th with 50,2%, Bran 51,6%, you barely win more than you lose. Also, lowest is 45,9%, so your example of 360% winrate is little off, no leader is even close to being that bad
Top Bottom