Recent content by ranshak

+
  1. R

Naiad animations.. not animating?

Naiad animations.. not animating? Seeing as how Felldude's Naiad fix is gone, I decided to go about repairing it myself. All's going well so far, save for her animation. Basically I've retraced all of Felldude's steps, adding a new line for the Naiad in appearances.2da, using renamed Dryad...
  2. R

[TW1] [mod] Blue Naiad texture that doesnt effect the Dryad-Morhen

Anybody with the fix still around? Could really use it. These mods are getting hard to come by these days. =\
  3. R

[mod] The Witcher Texturen Mod!

Any will do: Megaupload or especially FileFront preferred, though.
  4. R

Any chance of a non-RS mirror? I don't have nearly the patience to deal with that site.
  5. R

[TW1][mod] Witcher Swords Edit

Black runic steel sword: http://witcher.net.ru/uploads/modding/Black_Steel.rarIvory grip silver sword: http://witcher.net.ru/uploads/modding/Ivory.rarHope this helps.
  6. R

What happened to the download link? :C
  7. R

Asking a question about performance of the game in my PC

Wow, you should really look into getting an upgrade. TWEE is by no means the most resource-hogging title out there, but I expect you'll have some considerable trouble running it.
  8. R

Cutscenes causing blurred graphics (DO NOT MERGE)

Any news at all? :C
  9. R

I can't wait I can't wait I can't wait I can't wait I can't wait I can't wait I can't wait I can't wait I can't wait I can't wait I can't wait I can't wait . ;DI'll finally be able to play again!
  10. R

Renaming the EXE has no effect.
  11. R

[TW1][mod] Walk in OTS mode

You are the fucking MAN. Thank you so much for making this.
  12. R

I really hope this gets fixed soon. The game's just been sitting here waiting to be played. =\
  13. R

[TW1] [mod] New Triss Card

Wow. Medieval torture? Not exactly the kind of thing I imagined Geralt doing that had the women so satisfied.
  14. R

No Subtitels and no Menutext

Sounds like you need to reinstall. Seems like the game was storing something locally on your primary drive (in addition to anything in the registry, I mean).
  15. R

Do i need to download the original witcher first?

Yeah, download The Witcher and proceed to update it to 1.4. However, I'd advise against enhancing it just yet. There are some pretty devastating graphical glitches in the Enhanced Edition that are waiting to be addressed.
Top Bottom