Recent content by Ranuncolo.107

+
  1. R

Mens Lounge

I agree. After all, reading Sapkowski's books, those are all "main messages" the author put into the plot. And so, in games as well, CDP reflect such "messages"! ;)
  2. R

[ITALY] - The witcher italia

La nuova intro in CG è qualcosa da strabuzzare gli occhi tanto è bella! ;) Io sarò un folle, ma mi piacerebbe uno spin off di "The Witcher" con Letho come protagonista. Magari, per spiegare bene come mai ha deciso la sua condotta di vita attuale (PS: in TW2 viene spiegato, ma viverlo sulla...
  3. R

Mens Lounge

By the way, the new CG intro is SUPERB! Maybe many of you will adress to me as "madman", but I'd like to see a Witcher's spin off starring Letho! :)
  4. R

Mens Lounge

I don't think so, gentleman! ;) By the by, who's about to watch "The Avengers"? Or, is there anyone who has watched it? I'm going to watch it on saturday and I've big expectations! I truly loved Captain America and the two Iron Man movies!
  5. R

Piacere di conoscerti! ;) Spero davvero che tu non debba aspettare quattro mesi, dai! :)
  6. R

Future of The Witcher uncertain, say CD Projekt

I read an interview of Sapkowski and he said that his new books will explain what happened to Geralt&co. after the last chapter of the author's last book. :)
  7. R

Can't log in from the game launcher!

Sorry guys, I had to search better infos on the forum. I found the solution! I apologize for my lack of attention. See ya next time!
  8. R

Jesse Cox visits CD Projekt RED

I'd like to visit CDP's HQ too! ;)
  9. R

Can't log in from the game launcher!

Can't log in from the game launcher! Hi there! I've a strange problem. After patching the game (from 2.1 to "enhanced edition"), I'm no longer able to log in (to the Witcher 2's community) from the game launcher. I can't put in the words in the fields (and my nickname and password were reset...
  10. R

Ti invidio! ;_; Io ho un pc molto modesto, in proporzione al tuo mostro! Ho una Nvidia GTS 450, 8 giga di ram e un processore dual core che gira a 2,8 ghz. Mi pare di confrontare una panda (che, tra l'altro, ho come macchina! XD), ovvero il mio pc, con una Pagani Zonda (il tuo pc)! XD
  11. R

You're right! In fact, Valve promised the third episode of Half Life and then? They put their efforts in making "Steam" and put aside (at least for now) videogames development. I think that CDP is going to say "we're about to develop TW3" when they are ready and they are sure they can develop it! ;)
  12. R

@XSpartan: Ottima recensione! ;) Rende giustizia a questo gioco che, almeno all'inizio, è stato un po' bistrattato per favorire altri titoli di minor valore! Per conto mio, anche io ho pubblicato una recensione su TW2 (versione pc) su un forum di cui sono membro e parte dello staff. Dato che un...
  13. R

I've thought that they're waiting for Sapkpowski's next books. The writer is about to finish a new book about the Witcher. Morover, in various interviews, he said that he doesn't consider the game's franchise a real "sequel" of the plot he made up, but only a "tribute". I believe that when he...
  14. R

Ask the Dev Team about TW2

I know that many games are censored in Germany, sometimes in a mood that removes many important details. I hope it's not the case for the X-Box 360's version of TW2. According to my infos, the german pc version of the game is not censored, so the X-Box 360's version should be fine (after all...
Top Bottom