Recent content by RaptorIM

+
  1. RaptorIM

Complete Guide to Cyberware

Is it available in excel?
  2. RaptorIM

Solar panels in a fixed place under buildings or roads

Or a critique of corporations doing their own thing and oppressing the poor.
  3. RaptorIM

Cyberpunk a good Valentine's gift? Or not

I would get behind Hitman 3 on consoles as well, we used to play with my wife H1 and 2 together (clarification, obviously one was playing and the other was watching), was quite a fun and bonding experience, especially the Elusive targets. And the reviews so far seem glowing.
  4. RaptorIM

Make cyberpsychosis affecting V an option

Breaking news for those who missed the memo, Cyberpsychosis is just a media conspiracy, and in practice doesn't really exist in 2020 style. The cases you encounter are just heavily cybered guys who were pushed too far, got to unenviable situations with no other ways out, and just snapped. It...
  5. RaptorIM

Can't change clothes

And in case you are on PC, you can try using savegame editor to remove the quest tag from the Diving suit.
  6. RaptorIM

Hate "Sinnerman" quest! [Spoilers]

It reminded me a lot of how Takeshi Kovacs shot his way out naked from the torture chamber they got him to sometime in first season of Altered Carbon. Good times.
  7. RaptorIM

[Spoilers] Very few of the quests have satisfying resolutions

I understand that V has everything to lose, but even more to gain by that job. So my interpretation of that ending is it's a shot at a chance for cure for V's condition. Either from the data they are stealing from Crystal Palace, or Mr Blue Eyes has some resources or might get leverage on them...
  8. RaptorIM

[PC]Gamepad/controller bug?

F1 indeed fixed this issue for me. However, using controller comesfor me with graphical glitch when the inputs prompts switch around like crazy, and during conversations the prompt to skip away the conversation starts duplicating on the right side of the screen (As I also sometimes use...
  9. RaptorIM

Can't change clothes

Are you perhaps wearing a full-body quest suit? Like Militech suit or Diving suit or Netrunning suit? If not, try save and restart, if doesn't help, load earlier save, if doesn't work either, I believe there are some extra tricks to resolve that. (Which I can't remember at this moment.)
  10. RaptorIM

Stuck on Non-lethal

You actually may alert them, you just aren't allowed to kill them. But it is possible to do without alert.
  11. RaptorIM

Your favorite Character that is not part of the main story.

George and Andrew and the rest of those guys dancing in the water tubs in Afterlife. How inclusive club. Love it. (Or actually... Is it inclusive if there aren't any female dance-divers?)
  12. RaptorIM

[Spoilers] Very few of the quests have satisfying resolutions

It seems they just didn't want to bother with non-story BDs.
  13. RaptorIM

Stuck on Non-lethal

The lethal weapons can be used non-lethaly by aiming at extremities, regardless of added bonuses. I do think I might have snapped someone in half once or twice with a whack of a baton to their face, but could have just been a physics thing, sometimes they just explode into ludicrous bits just...
  14. RaptorIM

Do you like Ori?

Nah, they just pop up uninvited, wave their stupid staves and are all "worship us or you'll get plague (which we will give you for not worshipping us)". They are a bunch of assholes, that's not what you are supposed to do on ascending to higher plane of existence
  15. RaptorIM

CDPR situation - Open letter

Not sure if serious, or perfectly played sarcasm. Kudos to you, kind sir. Or pooch.:cool:
Top Bottom