Recent content by Raski0611

+
  1. R

Why does V sleep like an idiot on her/his bed?

I feel verry sorry for V, he is always so exhausted he doesent care about pillow&duvet. He even forget to take off boots by himself, I have to make this in inventory, thats not normal.
  2. R

[Spoiler Alert] About the endings

So, i have cliffhanger ending. Got devil tarot. As we all know from ghosthunter tv shows and the bible, the devil or a deamon cant take over me/my soul without my agreement and they try hard with lies, manipulation, torture. Arasaka is devil, hallman dont like us, lies, sabotates our healing...
  3. R

Increase draw distance and other settings?

They have to rethink priorities if this is their art of graphic design. Hope this is a bug, because i give not much about fancy realistic ray traced moonshine when some lights and shadows disappear completely if i move back 5 meter. Not my video but shows the issue very good.
  4. R

Turning off Quest Markers

For me this is the solution. I can disable the questmarker, enemy healthbars, the small icons above them and the dark effect in stealth modus, thats what i needed for my immersion. NOW i begin to play. 1609120139 Btw, The questmarkerremover is the mod that removes also the smaller icons above...
  5. R

Option/Toggle to hide objective markers/vendor icons/other symbols in the HUD

For pc, hour ago, mods came out. Its now possible to remove enemy health bars(and the lttle icons), the questmarker and the dark effect while you in stealthmodus 1609115509 https://www.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/mods/555 1609115551 And it works.
  6. R

Its done, check nexus.
  7. R

The spirit of christmas came to us. On nexus the first real mods appered, a customizable hud within reach. Long live jesus, hail santa claus!
  8. R

Occasional massive performance drop since patch 1.05

I download right now the whole game again, (rolling back). No performence drops with 1.05 but lod issues. 1608744329 Hotfix? Any information when? Or you mean the "big patch" for janauary?
  9. R

Dev Appreciation Thread

Stop that overemotionalness. CDRP people! who made the witcher games, stay strong like geralt and remove floating questicon and enemy healthbars!
  10. R

This questmarker is mocking me all the time" come here little sheep...50meter to go...you to stupid for using a map....just follow me...well behaved sheep...dont look there just follow me....you doing good...here iam....follow me....right here....good boy"
  11. R

Can't play Cyberpunk as disabled person

We all appreciate this form off taking care off and communication. Make cyberpunk and this forum great again.
  12. R

So 1.05 is out, why is this not added in the options. We cried and spamed as good we can, what else should we do? And for pc's, no modder seems to know where to look for it.
  13. R

Rate the avatar above you!

Weird ass art you should watch carefully, weak minded person could get brain errors. 10/10 Now i want a bottle absinth for breakfast, and my eyeball. I need spoon to take out and fork to eat.
Top Bottom