Recent content by Rawflux

+
  1. Rawflux

1.5 Ongoing Bugs List - [1.52]

So I completed the shooting range challenge and afterwards the different muzzle attachments are now available for sale, but no weapons... Still have not come across either the weapons or muzzles while looting in the open world so far (after alot of looting).
  2. Rawflux

Thanks for the reply, will have to try completing that quest and hope it works. Would have been nice if the quest completion was mentioned anywhere by CDPR in regard to obtaining this free DLC 😔 Thanks again.
  3. Rawflux

Patch 1.5 & Next-Generation Update — list of changes

Started a fresh playthrough for 1.5 and since then I have found that Wilson's DLC items do NOT show up at his store at all and have not noticed any of the items in the open world either. I also obtained the Iguana Egg and completed the required quests and I still do NOT have a bowl to place the...
  4. Rawflux

Started a brand new playthrough for 1.5 and have only gone as far as after the heist and have had the following issues... - Wilson's new DLC guns and accessories do not show up at all. - Grabbed the Iguana Egg and completed required quests and still have no bowl to place the egg in to hatch...
  5. Rawflux

List of little secrets in Patch 1.5 (SPOILERS!)

Ya started a new playthrough for 1.5, got the egg and completed the required quest and do not have a bowl to place the egg in V's default apartment... Hoping this sorts itself out over either time or a patch as currently it seems like one more nice feature that doesn't work 😔
  6. Rawflux

Stick drift (right stick / camera) is back after update 1.3 :(

So since release there was always an issue with many players involving stick drift (most specifically the right stick / camera control), but thankfully someone posted deadzone settings that rectified this and I have not had the issue since release until update 1.3 Mind you there was always the...
  7. Rawflux

Cyberpsycho sighting: Where the bodies hit the floor bug

Gave it a shot and it worked and allowed me to get the trophy, but I still have 2 gigs that won't allow me to complete them which inturn is still stopping me from getting Platinum 😔 Unless I start another character + progress / grind and hope they aren't bugged there as well...
  8. Rawflux

Will have to try this out and who knows = I might finally get that platinum trophy if so. Though at this point I have almost completely lost all interest in both the trophy and in some regards, Cyberpunk 2077 :(
  9. Rawflux

Now playing [music]

2 Feet - Max Maco Album ;) 1621735255
  10. Rawflux

[Screenshots] Weird NPC spawns

I also had some weird Rouge bugs around release (pre patches) where if I called ROUGE she would appear around my area in person, even have some pics with her in V's apartment :) Will sort out how to transfer some pics and post them eventually ;)
  11. Rawflux

[Screenshots] Weird NPC spawns

Main V = 280 hrs. Nomad V = 90 hrs. Corpo V = 30 hrs. Trust when I say, you have just seen the tip of the weird ice berg and that's after all the patches from release :O - infinite urinating - sitting and moving in invisible vehicles - t posing upwards towards the sky like being abducted by...
  12. Rawflux

difference between CDPR and RockStar..

This would be the most obvious and logical answer in this topic. Other than the time Rockstar spends in development and the massive size of their teams. CDPR mishandled what could have been the best game of the decade in countless ways we now know of and I am sure numerous ways we have yet to...
  13. Rawflux

Completely agree, I have gone through 3 playthroughs with either the same gig bugged (will not complete or it is a gig that did complete on one playthrough, but not the others... WTF. Getting Platinum for this game on PS4 PRO is starting to look as likely as CDPR actually fixing / finishing...
  14. Rawflux

Reasonable Expectations from future patch 1.3 (theoretical)

- Audio Fixes (especially the radio stations in vehicles, set them all at the same volume regardless of 1st or 3rd perspective and please stop making them cut out or turn off for no reason. - Still plenty of floating light posts + garbage + signs + etc... - Fix entire zones that seem to be...
Top Bottom