Recent content by RayneMalik

+
  1. RayneMalik

Rendering/Textures issues, fully patched and tested on mutiple Saves

I'm having a problem in a certain area in the Northside of Watson. After leaving Clean Cut I go across the street and there are some shipping containers and a staircase in a walled up area. The walls in this area aren't fully rendered/textured. Then if you go up the stairs there's an area where...
  2. RayneMalik

Pop in, light rendering, shadows, and shimmering are almost unbearable for me

Thanks for the update, Do you know of any other areas like this in the game?
  3. RayneMalik

So, Patch does not allow multiple crafting of components...

I agree with this since they've since patched in (make quantity of ...)
  4. RayneMalik

There is a gang fight that is the exact area I'm talking about, no rendered ground and walls around there area are unfinished. Also I've tried multiple accounts and saves over different patches. 1625395850 Missed the quote, sorry
  5. RayneMalik

I reported my problem, an Area around Clean Cut Clinic isn't rendering properly, walls and ground are blurry and untextured.
  6. RayneMalik

Now playing [music]

Thinking of checking out BTS to drown out terrible work music.
  7. RayneMalik

Overhauls & QoL Features VS DLC

I just want to play this amazing game with everything acting normal, currently I have a problem area outside Clean Cut Clinic Ripperdoc where wall texture and grounds aren't loading and in a corner you can see through the map so QOL please.
  8. RayneMalik

Rate the avatar above you!

This will probably be the same for me but user above is 1/10 default picture
  9. RayneMalik

How many cars do you steal?

I'm without my own car in game so if I need one lookout.
  10. RayneMalik

Delete this thread

TBH there wasn't enough options in some aspects but I enjoyed making my V and probably will everytime I start a new save.
  11. RayneMalik

Patch 1.23

I'm having rendering issues outside Clean Cut can someone help me test this please? I want to make sure I'm not the only one or what I can do.
  12. RayneMalik

What game are you currently playing

I'm playing Lego City Undercover in between CP2077 plays
  13. RayneMalik

Platform Discussion Thread

Hello, I need some help with an area on Xbox One X where things aren't rendering and it's been persistent throughout multiple patches.
Top Bottom