Recent content by RazerFett

+
  1. RazerFett

What car is this?

What car is this? Ty in advanced
  2. RazerFett

Mod to change Male V's Voice?

My first play through was female, 160+ hours. it was perfect. I didn't play male V because of 2 main reasons: 1. I hated his voice... The accent annoys me to be honest. 2. I workout a lot in real life and male V's body isn't strong enough for my taste. SO now i'm playing Male V and I found a...
  3. RazerFett

Can't exit from reading Terminals since 1.3

Meh I'll leave it alone then. I'm really enjoying this modded playthrough. If I run into a quest that forces me to use a computer then i'll see if I can complete it in the save editor. 1632809507 Also Thank you
  4. RazerFett

I wonder if that will mess my mods up?
  5. RazerFett

How Can I tell what mission this is?

How Can I tell what mission this is? It's bugged and I want to set it to complete with a save editor: :shrug::shrug::shrug:I'm trying to find it on this list: Thanks 1632809871 This is the shard that completes the mission: Archived Conversation: Dwayne and Burt...
  6. RazerFett

Yeah it's pretty modded up right now :rolleyes:
  7. RazerFett

I'm not the only one: Anytime I enter a computer I have to Alt+f4 out of the game and I cant complete that mission... I 100% do not want to validate my save file and reinstall mods...
  8. RazerFett

Change Character after Creation?

So this worked perfectly: Thanks guys
  9. RazerFett

1632734173 What mods allow you to do it? & How much can you change?
  10. RazerFett

Is there still no way to do this? "Change Character after Creation?" or is there?
  11. RazerFett

Original Vehicle Settings :\ ?

I downloaded a mod "Better Vehicle Handling" and I hate it. I never should have done that because i actually liked the original vehicle performance. So that mod basically made the cars lighter so now they fly throw the air from little bumps like driving on the moon and they slide all over the...
  12. RazerFett

Returning Player - Mod Recommendations?

Ahh the Mods Forum Sub Category; where posts go to die. Oh well... I guess that's why Reddit exists.
  13. RazerFett

Returning Player - Mod Recommendations?

I'm pretty excited and ready to play CP2077 again! This time with actual Mods. So the question is, What Mods are a must, what to avoid, and anything else I should know? Also are there Adult mods floating around anywhere?
  14. RazerFett

If you could create an item, what would it be?

Black nomad dirt bike... 1610283392 100% doable with mods. You can add any special feat that any gun has to another gun. Even multiple feats...
  15. RazerFett

Is Act I the Cyberpunk 2077 game we wanted?

The problem is that unlike Skyrim, it forces you to play the main story to progress. In Skyrim, you can play any story without playing the main story. Don't worry through, soon enough someone will create an Alternate Start mod and we'll be able to skip right into act 2 without triggering the...
Top Bottom