Recent content by rdlf4

+
  1. rdlf4

[Switch] Witcher 3 Bug - Pop-up notifications not disappearing

It felt more like a huge loss. I'll explain why. I talked to John, from the technical support team. Initially, he replied to my bug report and sent me an email message, his first question was: That had me thinking, how could the tech support NOT KNOW the exact version of the Switch port? I...
  2. rdlf4

Will do. Is it possible to attach MKV video files as well, as long as it is equal to or less than 25MB or does the tracker only accept image files? 1574098227 Phew. Finally.
  3. rdlf4

Yes, selected digital download, and I also did pay attention to the file size limit. Initially, I tried submitting a bug report attaching the same file hosted using Firefox Send. No dice, so I tried again with a PNG image. Same thing. I was out of ideas, but I was told they also collect...
  4. rdlf4

I did that before creating this thread. However, the website always says there was a problem.
  5. rdlf4

I'm not sure how active the CD Projekt Red's Techinal Support team is on Twitter, so I decided to create a post about the issues and bugs I've found on the Switch version. There are artifact glitches in the game, I guess as expected, but the one that's been frustrating me is the notification...
Top Bottom