Recent content by reaper004

+
  1. R

[TW1] [mod] Full Combat Rebalance (FCR) version 1.6

I know this may seem like a dumb question because its title is pretty self-explanatory. But my question is what exactly does the Full Combat Rebalance mod do? I've been reading about it and I still can't find a clear answer. I pretty much figured it'll rebalance weapon damage and armor...
  2. R

Interview at Venturebeat

Ew... No, no, no and NO! Focus exclusively on The Witcher 2 Expansion! Pu-leaaaaaaaaaase :p
  3. R

A non-Witcher game set in Sapkowski's universe.

Wait... There are politicians who ARN'T like this? Well, that's news to me! I thought it was a prerequisite that if you were a politician you had to be a lying douchebag. Oh wait... It IS a prerequisite. Nevermind.
  4. R

A non-Witcher game set in Sapkowski's universe.

Noooo don't you DARE annex Geralt from Sapkowski's universe... He's its heart and soul. My favorite hero (or anti-hero, actually) ever. If you looked up bad-ass in the dictionary, there'd be a picture of Geralt.
  5. R

What's your talent build in The Witcher 2?

Swordsmanship all the way, baby!
  6. R

PC Performance Help

I posted this on another thread for people having FPS trouble with ATi Cards and I thought I'd post it here because I did all this and it made the game run MUCH better for me and I had very little loss in image-quality and a big increase in FPS [I now play The Witcher 2 EE at a steady 30 FPS...
  7. R

Crossfire crashes

My System Specifications; Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 @ 2.4GHz LGA 775 Quad-Core Processor AMD ATi Radeon HD 4850 [1GB 256-bit GDDR3 PCI Express 2.0 x16] x2 CrossFireX [Catalyst Software Suit v12.4] Windows Vista Ultimate Service Pack 2 8GB Corsair XMS2 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 800 [PC2 6400]...
  8. R

Game broken - Vergen Besieged

Why are people bitching so much that the saves from Witcher 2 2.1 arnt compatible with the EE? Seriously, are you that surprised? The EE changed a TON of stuff, it only makes sense to start over to avoid error because of how much it changed. We all had to do this when the EE launched for TW1...
  9. R

Corrupted file when updating to Enhanced Edition

Yeah, I strongly suggest verifying the files integrity via CheckSUMS
  10. R

Witcher 2 EE save limit?

For those of you running a Non-Steam version of the game, The Witcher 2 DOES have a save limit, its a biiiig limit, but it does have one, and to increase performance, I would recommend cleaning out your saves every once in a while (you can just move them to a back-up folder if ya want, just so...
  11. R

(!)Possible fix for the infamous "TW2EE not running" error (for non steam versions).

If this truly does work, then do your best to keep this on the front page of the forums, rename it the thread to 'Fix for the Infamous 'TW2EE not running' Error' and then keep it on the front page for people who need it until Tommy makes it a Sticky
  12. R

The Witcher 2- 36.2 GB?

Well, to explain things a little better for ya, it downloads to C:/Downloads for a reason, its not installing the patch there, its downloading the necessary files for the installer itself, once the patch completes its download, it runs the .exe from Downloads and THEN it installs the patch to...
  13. R

The Witcher 2- 36.2 GB?

Something tells me you changed the install path when you downloaded the Enhanced Edition... Which you weren't supposed to do... It totally fucks up everything =/
  14. R

(!)Possible fix for the infamous "TW2EE not running" error (for non steam versions).

Doesn't matter anymore,your life is spared OP, my reformat worked and my EE is working P E R F E C T L Y !!!
  15. R

To Tommy

To Tommy Hey man, I just wanted to let you know, the reformat worked! I did a total clean install of Windows Vista, downloaded all the recents updates for all my drivers and all Windows Vista updates, then proceeded to downloaded The Witcher 2 Enhanced Edition directly from GOG.com... Well, it...
Top Bottom