Recent content by reaper1

+
  1. reaper1

Cyberpunk 2077 User Reviews & Impressions

Is this official CDPR policy? Can it be taken that those with complaints should not post on these forums, or at best only post about a complaint once, otherwise they risk being accused of spam? Some clarification please.
  2. reaper1

Lets talk about Q1 sales, multiplayer, quittings and media rumor mill

I want to be one of them. There is so much of the game that does appeal to me, that's why I bought it.
  3. reaper1

You can pretend all you like that the game isn't in a poor state. I'm happy for you that the game looks nice on your system, but are you really calling every customer who has issues with this game a "pretender"? On Xbox One, until patch 1.2, many textures didn't even load in properly, yet CDPR...
  4. reaper1

Then why show it? That is a cop out that effectively allows the company to advertise the game using material unrelated to the final product. While games do change in development, it says that it does not represent the final "look" of the game. That's fine for UI and cosmetic changes, but when it...
  5. reaper1

I would agree with this fully. However, CDPR themselves seem very keen on using data and figures sans all context when it suits their agenda, look at the recent articles about how many hours players have spent in game or how many players picked which relationship partner. It is a tried and...
  6. reaper1

That I would agree with totally. Facebook is constantly trying to get me more irate about the game. Usually, I would be totally onboard with what you are saying, but we are talking about a company who willfully misled its customers, gave the sort of an apology you would expect from a politician...
  7. reaper1

State of console players?

Bethesda games are very prone to a crash to dashboard. It particularly helps on their games, but is general good practice to clear the Xbox cache on a very frequent basis to improve stability. It won't eliminate crashes, but in Bethesda's case, it certainly reduces them. Why Microsoft have to...
  8. reaper1

State of console players?

I would agree, but up until patch 1.2, a lot of textures failed to load the proper LOD and that made it look absolutely shocking. It's a shame that such a visually jarring issue was present at launch.
  9. reaper1

Cyberpunk in numbers

My apologies, but i'm English and I still can't make sense of what you said and how the first quote relates to the second or what you are getting at.
  10. reaper1

This is nothing more than presenting selected sets of data in a lengthy piece to deflect away from the perfectly legitimate criticism and reasonable expectations some customers have. I'm getting very tired of the constant gaslighting and attempts to shift the blame that CDPR is allowing it loyal...
  11. reaper1

Cyberpunk in numbers

Don't really understand what is meant by that last sentence, but I thought my comments were clear about the use of mean averages and how they are misleading, it doesn't matter what the source is. Also, would that figure include those who have turned off data collection?
  12. reaper1

Cyberpunk in numbers

Sorry, I could have been clearer, but I wasn't really questioning your post or your right to speculate, but trying to point out how CDPR have presented the number themselves, with no context, which then leads to speculation that often becomes taken as fact or truth in the absence of real...
  13. reaper1

Cyberpunk in numbers

No, it's not. For a start, I'm in the UK, so it's maths. Second, you are again interpreting it in a way that suits you. A mean average can be very misleading due to extreme highs and lows and does not give a clear indication of the bulk of players' time in game in the same way that the official...
  14. reaper1

Cyberpunk in numbers

...but it is not. That is an average and gives a very false impression. A relatively small number of players who have played the game for extreme amounts of time will drag the "average" up. That is assuming, and it is likely, that a mean average is being used. These sort of numbers being bandied...
  15. reaper1

Cyberpunk in numbers

What's with that sort of attitude? Customers have legitimate complaints about a product they have purchased. This isn't a sports league, where your team has just won, sticking it to the opposition.
Top Bottom