Recent content by RedanianPikemen

+
  1. R

Something is off With the Coinflip

Just because i won you are assuming my opponent is a beginner? Whats with the agression dude?
  2. R

Thats funny because before i wrote this post i defeated a consume deck that went first
  3. R

What deck benefits from going first?
  4. R

Go first=lose? Everytime i go first i lose the game and every time i go second i win. Soo the game is decided by a coinflip? I dont want to try ranked because i will probably go first 6 times in a row again.
  5. R

No reaver scout buff?

Oh right sorry my mistake. :hatsoff:
  6. R

No reaver scout buff?

No reaver scout buff? Didnt reaver scout was supossed to have the crewman ability after the patch?
  7. R

Nilfgaard After the Patch

Adding 2 base power to baron wont change anything, he may be strong if the meta turns to weather with foglets but with all other factions seems terrible Keira right now is a gold card with the power of silver mages, also epidemic in keira is terrible because most of the NR card have very low...
  8. R

NR cards that deserve a buff imo

I believe you are confusing the trebuchet with the reinforced trebuchet. Just compare trebuchet with ST dol blathanna trapper and you will see how weak trebuched is ( also they buffed the trapper to 5 for some reason). And they will also nerf reaver hunters wich is the only viable NR deck right...
  9. R

Thats my point the "bad" NG card still is better than 3 gold NR that is unacceptable, i am no saying Rainfarn deserved a nerf i am just saying that NR is in a worst situation and should be the priority in the balance effort
  10. R

What i meant is that Rainfarn is still better than these three gold cards
  11. R

NR cards that deserve a buff imo

NR cards that deserve a buff imo Since NR will barely get buffed in the patch i wanted to share what cards i believe are too weak and my suggestions: Bronze Trebuchet: add 1 or 2 power Kaedweni Siege Platform: add 1 power Field Medic: change ability (since the open beta i have not seen this...
  12. R

People complaining about Rainfarn nerf when NR have Bloody Baron, Priscilla and Keira Metz :rly?:
  13. R

Machine Deck tips?

I made a hybrid deck with machines and armor and is really fun to play. http://www.gwentdb.com/decks/21210-machines-armor-hybrid
  14. R

[BUG] Water Hag - Arachas Behemoth interaction

This just happened to me! Water hag used lacerate and the nekker get buffed +1 and the Aracha Behemoth spawned a unit.
Top Bottom