Recent content by Rednegniw

+
  1. R

Enabling RTX cause's crash In Witcher 3

For me as well. RTX 3070 Ryzen 5600X Win 11
  2. R

Good show, good noise!

Great trailer! Hope we see gameplay soon, looking very much forward to seeing the game in action.
  3. R

Disturbing amount of Monster decks

Yeah, honestly, when I want a very surefire way to win, I always grab my weather Monster deck. It's very consistent. But yeah, there should be more variety in powerful decks.
  4. R

Only leveling on a win is super frustrating

I think it's still kind of random. I encounter decks with just Geralt and also decks with multiple golden cards and non-starting leaders.
  5. R

People Who Don't Send the "GG" After Round 3

I always send it, no matter what. It's just a click and makes the game more enjoyable for all of us.
  6. R

Zerg Rush Best Strat

Lacerate, my friend.
  7. R

Anyone else struggling to enjoy Gwent?

On the contrary, I love it much more than in Witcher 3. The play is lot more fluid, there are tons of interesting combinations of cards to play, the game is full of suspense, and it is poised to get much bigger and better.
  8. R

Will there be a ranking system for Gwent?

Will there be a ranking system for Gwent? What I would love to see is a proper ranking system, like they have in many multiplayer titles today, with leagues and rewards and so on. Do you think there will be one?
  9. R

Please don't let the witcher series die

Maybe we could play another character in the future and have a retired old Geralt cameo.
  10. R

Please don't let the witcher series die

Yeah, but Cyberpunk is such a LONG TIME away. I need something to fill the void of good CDPR RPGs. :(
  11. R

(BIG SPOILERS) Need help on blood and wine

Roll under his bat swarm with Quen, hit him a few times when he lands and jump out. Repeat. It's pretty hard, I agree, needs some practice.
  12. R

[Spoilers] What's your Opinion on Blood and Wine?

So, let's talk about the main story, since I couldn't leave it and played through it first, ignoring most sidequests. I think it was amazing. If I would rank the storylines in Witcher 3, I would rank it the second best story after Hearts of Stone, and think it could have been better if worked...
  13. R

Manticore Armor Looks Different on NG+

Yeah, the chainmail looks kind of ridicolous. The original armor looks really cool though.
  14. R

Dear CDPR, please give us back the original armor textures

I quite like how they look now, to be honest. It's not really a big difference but it makes the armors less washed out and bland.
  15. R

Will this game only have 2 expansions?

I would love to see another expansion, maybe making that one after the main story, with all your loved characters meeting in one place and having adventures together, sort of like the Citadel for ME. An epic farewell to the whole Witcher series. Would definetely pay for it. Hell, I would pay for...
Top Bottom