Recent content by Reeeee99999

+
  1. R

Low GPU usage

sometime u have to restart or load the save file to make the gpu usage normal again if u ever change some setting , better restart the game and try.
  2. R

pc players need refunds too

next time for insurance , just buy it on steam , lesson for me too
  3. R

Can't get over 60 - 65 FPS no matter what resolution or settings on PC

I remove asus aura sync and other asus related , my gpu usage instantly increase and boost the FPS atleast 15% up now wow ASUS really fked us hard EDIT: try in others game like monster hunter world , 10% fps increased
  4. R

I am sorry but I can't forgive them for this.

3600 +3080 ultra setting RT off , 1440p = 55fps at night city street "playable" ???? i expected 90 fps above
  5. R

Low GPU usage

same , outside of night city or in someplace the gpu usage and fps seem normal , but in centre of the city street gpu usage drop to 50% and no matter what setting u at still same fps
  6. R

Can't get over 60 - 65 FPS no matter what resolution or settings on PC

i got 3600 and 3080 same setting similar fps at 50-80 , i mean is this what 3080 suppose to perform ?? no matter what setting it still the same fps 1607831987 3600 +3080 here same problem , but lower crowd setting still the same fps , DLSS to performance definitely got bottleneck by cpu , i...
  7. R

Performance Issues / Poor Optimization

only cp2077 or other game having similar issue?
  8. R

resolution and setting ? sound like windown fault to me ,with this rig u should able to get something more than 60 fps
  9. R

same rig but im on 2560x1440 , low gpu usage but high CPU usage on all core when dlss is on , if i turn off dlss then GPU usage boost to 90% again , in both scenario the FPS is almost no different . what the point of dlss ....
  10. R

may I know what resolution and setting u at ? cos im running 3080 with 3600 at 1440p with RT off , I found that gpu usage is bound by cpu when DLSS is on , when turning off dlss ,the gpu is at 90% again , but the fps are the same , which mean DLSS doesnt boost my FPS at all , and all these...
Top Bottom