Recent content by Reflux1

+
  1. R

Parts of the game you didn't find yourself using.

Gwent. jk its like heroin. Cat potion for real that thing made me cringe so hard on my alchemy playthrough; I almost always seemed to get it while chugging potions with the perk that adds a random one and being flashbanged for the rest of the fight was never fun. :anger:
  2. R

Need you advise - Top Mods to use for an immersive and interesting playthrough

I really suggest this one: http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/390/? ; Sorry if it was already posted; it alters the appearance of all witchers in a manner more closely related to their description in the books and appearance in previous games. I was personally surprised how well it works and...
  3. R

Anyone else feel let down?

Please lay down the pitchforks everybody I adore the franchise and the company just as much as the next guy and maybe the term salty wasn't adequate. Anyway all i meant was that a keeping fans in the dark so long is a bit frustrating(inc "omg im not frustrated you spoiled brat comment; ". Nobody...
  4. R

:facepalm2:How exactly is wanting any kind of information after 4 months being impatient and jeesus nobody expects gameplay footage but some any kind of update from cdrp: screen shot, statement, "sup guys we're working on it" ; the exp is set to launch not that far away from now so this is...
  5. R

I wasnt talking about them releasing critical information like plot or even smaller changes to gameplay but about the complete silence from a developer that wants to be open to gamers. I'd be perfectly happy if the 2 screenshots from december managed to become 3 by now thats all. + we should be...
  6. R

Cyberpunk is a long way off while B&W was scheduled to release around this time at first now apparently after a couple of months +its a whole new game not an expansion.
  7. R

Anyone else feel let down? Its been four months since any news about B&W at all. In my opinion this contradicts a hell of a lot with CDRPs marketing and what they stand for , being open and loyal to gamers, their fans. Now im not asking for the expansion to be rushed or anything, but its almost...
Top Bottom