Recent content by Regiezz

+
  1. Regiezz

What is your most epic sound track from a game?

One of the most epic ones i've ever heard (1:19 for the best part): Not epic, but i get chills every time: And how could I forget?: 1558717917 1558717971
  2. Regiezz

GWENT: Community Q&A Thread - Ask Your Questions Here

I unlocked the Geralt avatar (rank 1) and lost a few games after, so I was wondering do I get rank 0 if I win another game after filling up the avatar or do I stay as rank one and have to play the other factions to unlock rank 0?
  3. Regiezz

GWENT: Community Q&A Thread - Ask Your Questions Here

Whats considered good for faction mmr (around rank 4), and why do i get such a low amount per win?
  4. Regiezz

Stop special card decks!!

No one is forcing anyone to quit, you just decided to play a deck that is weak against (in this case) spell decks and instead of adjusting or playing something else you decided to complain, I play only Eldain and I don't like facing Dettlaff or Usurper because I pretty much lose 80-90% of the...
  5. Regiezz

Stop special card decks!!

There will always be decks that you can beat easily and those that counter you (Rock Paper Scissors), and I cant see any problem with that
  6. Regiezz

Eldain Rework? Or is he fine?

Hmm I lose the first round most of the time, cuz I usually spam my filler cards, it's really rare to see an opponent whos trying to bleed me (talking from personal experience)
  7. Regiezz

Leader Suggestion: Dettlaff

The problem is that you will have the highest units almost always with monsters :(
  8. Regiezz

Eldain Rework? Or is he fine?

Besides pre nerf Dettlaff i dont see any deck that i cant beat but im fine by being countered by one or two decks, hes in a pretty good spot imo, and you can always turn around the horn and spawn an elf instead of waiting for your opponent to pass without traps. Try to read some guides and...
  9. Regiezz

Deck View Stuck After Playing Eldain

Just stumbled across a bug where I played the leader ability and then opened my deck to check the cards for the next play, but the deck menu stuck and i couldn't exit since the leaders ability was still activated, I lost the round then the game automatically after, and the error said that the...
  10. Regiezz

Eldain Trap Decks: OP or Not?

Lets not forget that we are getting buffed soon :D
  11. Regiezz

Now playing [music]

12. Regiezz

I got to rank 6 just yesterday https://www.playgwent.com/en/profile/Regiezz, and I'm only playing him, i have even a positive winrate, I could've pushed even further but there wasn't much time, (Shameless plug) You can check the guide I made on the first page :D .
  13. Regiezz

Now playing [music]

14. Regiezz

Well despite everyone calling him bad, I pretty much climb easily with him, and I don't see any "counters" maybe you are just playing the wrong decks, or playing on a higher rank than i'm :D
  15. Regiezz

Suggestions for new Traps

Pavkos sack: When an enemy plays a unit with 4 or more health, steal half of its power to your ally (or just add it without stealing) Shapeshift: Flip Chose: turn 2 allies into Elves or Dwarfs Labyrinth: The next unit an enemy plays goes back to his deck before triggering its ability and gets...
Top Bottom