Recent content by Rennie222

+
  1. R

How's patch 1.07 working for you?

GOG PC Version here and it got buggy. I never had any problems with the Pop-In of NPCs but after 1.07 I have them. I reinstalled the game on my SSD instead of my HDD, maybe that is the problem. Although it doesn't make any sense. And then I have a few bugs, like the "Wanna look at my stuff"...
  2. R

PLEASE CDPR fix Get Junior!

Did you guys start a new game or did you load an older save? I started a new game after 1.07 and I don't have the problem. I did the mission yesterday, but i had my worries. ::) But I agree, this must not happen in a main quest.
  3. R

Bug Tracking Megathread

1. I didn't have any problems with Pop-In of NPCs before 1.07. Now I have them and they are indeed pretty annoying. I noticed them in Novigrad. I thought the Patch should solve this issue. Why do I even have this problem now? Prior to the patch I reinstalled the game on my SSD instead of my HDD...
  4. R

Your most hated Monster type

This. Oh, and those wraiths at the "family matters" questline in Crow's Perch. But that was more a matter of all that stuff lying around and blocking you and that savepoint.
  5. R

Bug Tracking Megathread

Since Patch 1.07 (new game started): The "current buffs" aren't scaling accordingly to the HUD Settings. They stay large which totally looks uneven if you set it to small. Sometimes the music seems to be not working correctly. In some cutscenes it doesn't play or it's playing the wrong tune...
  6. R

Repaying Vivaldi Bank Loan no longer giving 13xp

No, not at all, that is not what I had in mind. :)
  7. R

( 1.07 ) Slow Walk is gone

That is weird. On PC it works and I'm playing with a Xbox One Controller... OK, i just tested it and indeed the slow walk is gone. Also on PC with a gamepad.
  8. R

Repaying Vivaldi Bank Loan no longer giving 13xp

Now, that is customer-friendly. :stoptrolling:
  9. R

Patch 1.07 coming soon to all platforms!

Where did you read that about the downgrade? For every platform? Regarding the Grey-out problem. That still exists (one hidden treasure and one other thing) but I couldn't care less about those. But I didn't have any problems so far with 1.07 on PC. Neither before the patch except a few...
  10. R

Do we want Witcher 4 ?

I would love a new Witcher Game. But as much as I love Geralt, I don't want to have another Witcher Game with him as the protagonist. In my opinion his story is done. But I would love to play as another witcher (Eskel's story isn't finished), maybe even from another school away from all that...
  11. R

Same here. Can't wait for my second playthrough. :nice:
  12. R

I don't deny that. It's the reason why I'm playing on PC beside the diversity. I just don't get these wars between the gamers. They lead to nothing.
  13. R

I don’t get these wars. They all share one hobby, so why are they fighting over this crap and wasting their time hating and raging? Sure both platforms have their pros and cons but that is no reason to go at each others throat… I’m also waiting for the PC patch. It takes 24 hours longer. So...
  14. R

Oh my, that Downgrade debate will be ugly...
  15. R

:stoptrolling: Cyberpunk bad no.
Top Bottom