Recent content by ResoundingBuahaha

+
  1. R

The Most Annoying Bronzes (Opinion)

I would add in a point that it is rez and restore made skellige cards so annoying, From the beginning of open beta, it has been proven that once a card is good or overtuned skellige player would simply abuse it for at least 7 times, featuring never-ending savage bear, frost axeman, PTR veteran...
  2. R

Triplets removal

I dislike such change, trio art is awesome, the art is the ultimate spirit of the game for me.
  3. R

Change for Flaminca

except you need to literally multiply any bronze by 3 in skellige.
  4. R

Give Iris One Armor

So Nilfgard can use Iris exclusively? nice try, not gonna happen
  5. R

The entire Northern Realm faction needs a buff

Oh wow, after almost 2 month skellige domination I actually admire you even able to say that. https://gwentup.com/report/17/23 https://gwentup.com/report/17/22 https://gwentup.com/report/17/21 If skellige is not one step ahead EVERY faction I almost gonna agree NG is strong :D don't take me...
  6. R

Artefact Compression (Coral) Thoughts

Another skellige gold trash talk (sigh & facepalm). Let first admit Wolfsbane is practically a skellige gold alright? I don't want to be mean or sarcastic but honestly skellige gold are not trash especially when Coral is available to skellige. Every gold have its role and usually it demand a...
  7. R

Wolfsbane, possibly the most underwhelming/least value Gold card.

That's the point, Baron is even worse in raw power than 12 point gold, and with anti synergy blocking Dj extra :D man I literally cannot find a worse card than Baron
  8. R

Wolfsbane, possibly the most underwhelming/least value Gold card.

Bloody Baron, you don't even have the 12 cap. usually it's a dead card around 8-10 And you are mis-judging wolfbane., if you play it from hand sure 12 is too low, but the fact is you are not supposed to play it in your hand, rather, discarding with Bran or Johnny is a much reasonable use...
  9. R

Artefact Compression (Coral) Thoughts

That I disagree. give any silver special a stick of 5 and it's gonna be decent, even bad card like Necromancy. In skellige case even Aeromancy on a stick is good due to existence of axeman. The fact none use AC but every skellige use Coral is much like the old Coral and hailstorm comparison. No...
  10. R

Is it just me or Nilfgaard is absolutely ridiculous right now?

Lock and thunder works, as well as a fair good range of gold/silver can help it. I think there are in fact enough removal we can run against NG enforcers for every faction, just a trade off between "tech against NG" or "optimal at own strategy". I'm glad such card is not in skellige, other wise...
  11. R

Forget Nilfgard. Is it just me, or is Nekker Swarm ridiculously OP right now?

It is like a trade off between "good at doing own stuff" and "good against meta". If a highly efficient deck (yes harpooner skellige) cannot beat nekker it might just focused too much on its own strategy. There are however, sufficient decent tool available for every faction to deal with nekker...
  12. R

Limit Sweers to a Maximum Number of Copies

Well a more realistic advice is not put everything into nekker, with a tool this easy to disrupt you gotta prepare a second win condition. I'm not really having a lot experience in monster but consume archetype should offer more than just nekker, like Archanas Behemoth & Harpy. The gold & silver...
  13. R

Forget Nilfgard. Is it just me, or is Nekker Swarm ridiculously OP right now?

This is a game about counter and anti counter. If your opponent can pull it off after such counter he kinda deserve some credit. You can nevertheless have more counter IMO, like Coral
  14. R

Hattori could use a buff

I think it's not Hatori need a buff but Sigdrifa & Freya need a nerf. Being able to play your key silver/bronze again is such a good effect you don't even care spending a gold slot on that. Hatori's limitation, while harsh but not impossible to work around in hand buff, and the silver he can...
  15. R

Limit Sweers to a Maximum Number of Copies

I think Sweer is fine...if the deck only have only one win condition and get countered it's probably not the problem of Sweer. Such counter can also be substituted by Peter, Auckes, Margarita, Mandrome or whatever lock & weakening effect so nerfing Sweer won't actually solve it
Top Bottom