Recent content by retsmot

+
  1. R

New better control scheme with Mouse/Keyboard in terms of Keybindings, etc.. for PC...

the controls are fine on kb and mouse. yes the default was a little weird but remapping it made it worked just fine. steering horse with mouse? don't see myself liking that lol. but thats a personal preference. i have to agree with you on the signs part tho ts, its like cdpr was catering to the...
  2. R

Does the Witcher 3 remind anybody else of Red Dead Redemption?

ah, rdr. the best game of the previous gen(ps3/360). yes, this does reminds me of that. both protagonists are similar too, when it comes to their morality and code. except i kinda miss having a blazing horse(war). roach is still kewl tho.
  3. R

FREE DLC and EXPANSION PACK ideas for devs to ponder :)

Ciri freeroam mode in the open world... with complete skillset and itemization, unlocked after completing the game. it can be a separate mode that doesn't need any story, just open world free roam with monster hunts, and loot hunt. if CDPR does this i'll worship them forever. :)
  4. R

Unfinishable Quest (Don't Play With the Gods)

this quest is bugged for me as well... i have done it before but its still on my questlog.
  5. R

DLC 3+4 are here! Missing Miners and Alternative Look for Yennefer

funny, i had this dlc installed but now it seems gog galaxy decided to just to remove it from my client? i had it installed just 2 hours ago, i went to do some chores and left the pc on, now i don't see the dlc anymore. the downloadable content option in game menu is gone, even.
  6. R

Game FOV.

i second this, cdpr. please give us fov slider, without the use of third party software(cheatengine). also, please give us an option to disable witcher sense zoom and blur! it makes me want to puke after using it for awhile, especially indoors where its already narrow viewed.
Top Bottom