Recent content by reubenfr

+
  1. reubenfr

Phantom Liberty or "What would you like to see improved in the future of CP2077"

1686869289 Are you guys adding any new mechanism to keep players from looking the mini map. Why design a beautiful city when all you see is the mini map. It removes the immersion when playing. One idea is to have eye augmeAre you guys adding any new mechanism to keep players from looking the...
  2. reubenfr

What do you want to see in the new 2.0 patch? Or in the next patches?

No Looking on mini Map Are you guys adding any new mechanism to keep players from looking the mini map. Why design a beautiful city when all you see is the mini map. It removes the immersion when playing. One idea is to have eye augmeAre you guys adding any new mechanism to keep players from...
  3. reubenfr

Cyberpunk 2077 story telling - a missed opportunity. [Opinion]

That would be awesome!! 1609469189 Tha That is a beautiful take in the game
  4. reubenfr

Didn't follow much of their pre release promotions. Sure inexperience of the lead designers can also bethe problem. Also for a studio doing a morden setting rpg for the first time, it is quite an achievement.
  5. reubenfr

Yes it is received well and I enjoyed it very much. But comming to cyberpunk just after I finished rdr2, felt the technical aspects of storytelling was not handled properly. But as individual stories cyberpunk has some of the best characters and emotions. Only problem is the individual parts...
  6. reubenfr

Yes absolutelythe 6 month montage was clearly a missed opportunity.
  7. reubenfr

Not all characters quest affect the ending, Even in those quest we make the choices. They could have worked on hiding the choices in a natural way
  8. reubenfr

Yup! Totally agree. Also felt that the game did not improve upon the storytelling technique on first person rpg. All the immersion problems involved with the genre applies to cyberpunk as well. V is calm in one dialogue and in the very next sentence we get a angry tone. All this breaks the...
  9. reubenfr

Absolutely, felt the game is way too short. All these characters grow on you and then that is it, it ends abruptly.
  10. reubenfr

This thread is about storytelling and not about the bugs ( I rarely encountered on my rtx2060 laptop) and AI. I have just completed cyberpunk, clocking in about 60hrs. Unlike the popular internet trend, I have to admit that I enjoyed most parts. Being a huge fan of witcher saga, I came here for...
Top Bottom