Recent content by Rewendor

+
  1. R

What was your first minor dissapointment in the game?

Very first one was the scripted suicide event at the beginning of the game (after character background stories obviously). Fresh in Night City, just after leaving your apartment on your way to meet Victor you see on that area a scripted (possible) suicide, some guy jumped (or thrown) through...
  2. R

Patch 1.1

I don't understand why they called it 1.1. It was rather 1.07. To jump a few steps to 1.1. (falsely) implies more of a change than closing a few "if true loops" of code so that few side quests can continue without getting stuck, plus solving a GPU crash. I currently have two stuck side quests...
  3. R

Gig - The frolics of councilwoman cole BUG

For my said reported crime it didn't help (that is the only quest/gig/police radar activity on Northside right now, and still not interractable), but I can try for this Gig that as well. Will take some time though. City Center is in general the more "high level side" of the town, thefore it's...
  4. R

Gig - The frolics of councilwoman cole BUG

Hello. The same thing just happened me in PC as well. I tried to reload from previous saves, do the mission again etc. Nothing seems to have worked. The machine only has "sell" option, but no "claim reward". I think, the only workaround right now is to make some noise during the mission, so...
  5. R

Wilson stopped selling weapons. Bug or feature?

I accidently dismantled by Dying Night at the beginning of the game. I thought that I could craft it again, but as we all know, that was false hope. A friend told me, that I could buy it again from Wilson again. I wanted to get it back.
  6. R

I did the quest about 15 levels before, cannot reload to that level again :)
  7. R

Hi everyone, Since I have completed the shooting challenge (Shoot the Thrill side quest), Wilson the ranged weapon shop owner at my Mega Building does not sell any weapons to me anymore. He is completely un-intteract-able. He is not behind the counter anymore, he is standing in the middle of...
  8. R

Bug reports - PC 1.06

Hello, As a completionist I try to do everything possible in the game. But got problems with this specific reported crime. To-do's are usual. Eliminite threats and collect evidence. The first part was easy. But the second part was nowhere to be found. At last, I turned to googling and using...
  9. R

Allow crafting of iconic weapons you owned.

I'm extremely frustrated and angry with this requirement of having the current weapon available to craft it anyway. I accidentally dismantled my Dying Night about 20 hours of game play time. I thought "it's DPS is low now anyway. I'll craft it later." Now, when I tried to craft it again, I found...
Top Bottom