Recent content by Reyiel

+
  1. R

Andrzej Sapkowski coming to London

Andrzej Sapkowski coming to London Hey there! Mr Sapkowski is coming at the end of May to sign the next book in The witcher serie: Season of Storms. Like the previous book, it will be done at the Forbidden Planet. Is anybody else going? It was good fun last time, maybe we could organise a...
  2. R

Poll: Who Would You Like to See as the Protagonist for "The Witcher 4"?

I think we came to an end with Geralt, even if I love him to pieces and will miss his humour. So either a game about his early life, or a game with Ciri or a brand new character.
  3. R

The Witcher 1&2 Remakes?

I love all the games, and I like them the way they are. More than a remake, the possibility to play them all in PS3 o PS4.
  4. R

So I just got something all the way from Poland...

I am nothing but a source of weirdness and entertainment :)
  5. R

Geralt joins the Nendoroid family!

I placed my pre-order already...my first time doing it, but I really wanted the bath tube bonus hahaha
  6. R

So I just got something all the way from Poland...

That is an amazing gift!...even if I thought you adopted the cat and brought him back with you XD
  7. R

A personal message from your favorite Community Manager

oh my god! really you can't be so cruel to leave those poor medallions all alone, they were made to be worn...specially now that summer is coming, a girl always need a new trinket to put on top of her cleveage!
  8. R

[SPAIN] - The Witcher (Comunidad HISPANA)

acabo de pedir el witcher 1 por amazon, en unos dias podre viciar de nuevo! solo me queda terminar otra vez el 2
  9. R

tengo que volver a comprarme el primer juego, he terminado el segundo y me ha sabido a poco, se ha hecho muy cortito para mi gusto
  10. R

hola! otra para el grupo! el primer juego fue una pasada, y ahora me estoy pasando el segundo, aunque con paciencia, no dejo de morir y eso que lo tengo en modo facil XD
Top Bottom