Recent content by rgeddie

+
  1. R

More clothes/armors and weapons

Yep, got the Blade :D Love it, it looks really cool Btw, that girl sells Endregas teeth. Just letting other people know :) She sells like 4 or 5 each time I bet you can meditate ( wait ) to let her get more of the teeth and then buy them instantly. Saves you the trouble of looking for these...
  2. R

I am going to look into the Hunter Armor too I have the Kayran armor tho, it doesnt look very good but the protection is nice
  3. R

I am trying to get the Jagged Blade too I need 15 Endegrea teeth, where can I get them? I think that girl in the outer part of Flotsam sells them, she sells herbs too Can anyone confirm this?
  4. R

Hmmm, maybe someone could tell me all the armors and weapons that are available in Ch 1 I want to get the best ones, I am farming for money now. Once I buy the materials needed, I will craft the best items and do some quests left to finish Ch 1 Can anyone tell me the list of weps and armors in...
  5. R

More clothes/armors and weapons Are there mods for this? I dont think there are enough clothes/armors or weapons. I havent found any mods or any shop that sell these. Except for the merchant near the docks and the dwarf Another question : Can the inventory menu be a little better? Diagrams...
  6. R

What I need to know

Thanks to Tommy for helping me out with the big monster :D Thanks alot!
  7. R

What I need to know

Cool, thanks very much. That link is really helpful Now on to the Karyan, I died in like 20 seconds Is the Karyan help thread still alive? I would like sb to help me beat it, by playing my saved file
  8. R

What I need to know

bump, please answer my question, somebody :p
  9. R

i Lost all my act 1 saves help please

I have never deleted save files by accident so I dont know how to solve your problem. But if you have a file recovery software, you could try to recover the files, right?
  10. R

Money! opps. . . Orens!

Okay man, I will try to find the Drowners I noticed in TW2 the map does not always help The tracked quest does not appear and it makes the player work to know the location of the next objective I usually check the Witcher Wikis so i can easily complete quests but sometimes, it's not convenient
  11. R

Happy B-day, Tommy!

Happy (late) Birthday Tommy!
  12. R

Money! opps. . . Orens!

Thanks I will be sure to do the Nekker and Endregas quests latest Where do I find Drowners? I can farm for money by killing Nekkers and exp by killing Drowners Where can I find them on the map?
  13. R

Herbs in Chapter 1

I already did that quest, I let the 2 guys live :D I also found some herbs too but I think buying herbs from Anezka is easier. Plus, I also need to spend my money on something! The money I got from selling Nerker parts Thanks for your help! :) Can we buy all the herbs from Anezka?
  14. R

What I need to know

That's great to know, any other shops that arent on the map? I want to explore
  15. R

What I need to know

What I need to know I found that I could change the Witcher's hairstyle just now. A dwarf can change it for coins I didnt know that until now and I am pretty excited. Are there more shops like this that I should know about? How come they are not on the map? Can they be visible?
Top Bottom