Recent content by ricijs2002

+
  1. R

Cyberpunk 2077 User Reviews & Impressions

even with the anime , 6/10 kinda pisses me off how they messed up the biggest plothole about cyberpsychosis and cyberwear in general and its consequences like it doesnt exist at all , while in anime and tabletop its fleshed out in detail........well then again it is an ''FPS action adventure...
  2. R

Map display issue

So the new nvdia driver update is as buggy as they say i logged in and surprise suprise the map is completly whacked , no way im risking playing the game any further incase i ran in some bug that completly destroys my gameplay , until then ill just check my steam wishlist
  3. R

Explore the world or continue V's story?

i dont see the point of dropping V and making some new character in NC i mean you literally just gonna play a V2.0 with different voice actors but in the same place , prob same backstory as the same cyberpunk merc doing same jobs and most likelely we gonna use character creation to recreate V...
  4. R

V. can WALK (PC)

jeezus christ man is this game really beyond any fixes and redemption when you need a freaking MOD !! or some other workaround to simply WALK?! sigh
  5. R

Gambling in Night City?

not having gambling in NC would make no sense at all in the first place
  6. R

Early Access and proper Beta testing?

Curious about your opinions on CDPR if they should start to move on to early access modules in future when they create their games. Similar to bannerlord and baldurs gate 2 were they want to bring people in the development process more as to have a more hands on suggestions and opinions on their...
  7. R

Main Story Too Short

2 words , cut content
  8. R

Is this game an rpg?

No
  9. R

Lets just be realistic... and look to the sequel.

hope not , else its gonna be another overhyped title they gonna lie to us about like good little snake oil salesmen they are
  10. R

Things that made you feel immersed

i tried to get immersed but the ammount of bugs , missing features , content and over all basic visuals made it really hard to be immersed in anything at all.......................musics cool thou
  11. R

After main story and side quests - nothing to do?

No..........literally nothing [...] when i did all side gigs/missions there was nothing NOTHING AT ALL , no fun activities like mini games , racing etc the only racing was a sidequest and thats all its not an RPG , well not anymore after they changed the title just barely month ago
  12. R

Will you be purchasing any future DLC or games from CDPR after Cyberpunk 2077's launch?

id rather wait for them to fix the game and add all the missing and cut features they cannibalized to save development time and rush the game out before i waste my money any more then i need
  13. R

will cdpr do a NMS with cp77?

HAH nope, its clear already what their mindset is gonna be after this game and any other future titles , ladies and gents what we are witnesing now is the birth of a new EA clone abomination whos gonna ride on coatails of their one succesfull game
  14. R

Is this game an rpg?

no
  15. R

What game are you currently playing

dragon age origins then moving on to the other 2
Top Bottom