Recent content by ricjn70

+
  1. ricjn70

People I think need to give CDPR a chance I think they've earned it.

I hope you and others hold you to this same standard and totally crush you when you do not reach expectations. Based on your posts you must have a really sad disappointing life.
  2. ricjn70

It's funny and I'm glad you pointed that out. People act like Sony had some altruistic motives. Talk to anyone who bought a PSVR in the US. They got screwed by Sony royally as after a couple months Sony released the PSVR 1.2 in Japan which was superior to the PSVR in every way. The only VR...
  3. ricjn70

I think you should go then and play Anthem on the PS4 Pro. There is also Neil Cuckman's game too.
  4. ricjn70

And I get it and I hope they really do step up. If you look at so many of the other great studios who have been lost to the likes of the Garbage known as Activision, EA, Cuckman who has singlehandledy destroyed Naughty Dog just to name a few. I really do hope they get it right. Very few good...
  5. ricjn70

I'm not saying have blind faith in them but at least give them a chance to fix it. As far as Blizzard I blame their problems on being owned by Hacktivision now. Blizzard used to be an Top Tier Developer and as for Bioware I feel for them being crushed by Emperor EA Palpatine.
  6. ricjn70

LOL...When I say CDPR I'm talking about their Devs and overall they are pretty good with their base. However if they are that bad you can always go buy Madden 90000001 from Electronic Arts for 599 dollars and then all you have to do is keep buying their coins for the next 100 years and you might...
  7. ricjn70

Yeah I dont eat at McDonalds we have Five Guys by me.
  8. ricjn70

TBH I have a RIG, an XBox One X, PS4 Base, Rift, and Quest. Out of all those and based on history, Sony gets no love from me. My PS4 might as well be a Pet Rock. Between the backward compatibility mess, how badly it handles externals, generally terrible System Updates, and just how Sony treats...
  9. ricjn70

I actually feel sorry for CD Projekt Red. I feel like they allowed themselves to be painted into a corner. They have always been honest and tried to deliver the best product possible to consumers. They have values that have been long gone from a lot of other Developers. I think the game was...
  10. ricjn70

So Sony Removed Cyberpunk2077 from the PSN Store

Blizzard? Don't know if thats a step up and thats coming from someone who used to praise everything Blizzard put out before they were acquired by Hacktivision.
  11. ricjn70

So Sony Removed Cyberpunk2077 from the PSN Store

Actually it plays fine on both my PC and my XBox One X
  12. ricjn70

Rain

Maybe they like walking in the rain....LOL
  13. ricjn70

Favorite companion from any game?

Camilia the Sloot from Skyrim
  14. ricjn70

#Shutterpunk2077 — Cyberpunk 2077 Photo Mode Contest

Runs just fine on my AMD Threadripper with a NVIDIA 1080TI 12gb OC. 4k with HDR and Fullscreen
  15. ricjn70

Many needs too calm down now is the time CDPR needs support from its fans

I think they'll come through. I think things are magnified right now with how everything is these days. CDPR haven't done me wrong yet
Top Bottom