Recent content by risa2000.636

+
  1. R

Witcherettes of RED!

I have found this accidentally just now, but cannot resist to comment :). Apart from the fact that the ladies are beautiful and have sense of humor I can only say that there is probably no need to be upset. In the end, they work for RED on Witcher and I have serious doubts that someone, who is...
  2. R

One question : Is there a tentative date for a patch??

Let's hope it's not ;). Seriously, I hope they also fix pixelation bug, so I can finally put lighting to high.
  3. R

[ACT III] kind of stuck on Six feet under

Yeah that is what I thought :(. I do not remember exactly when I got it from Sigfried, but I think it was after Posh Reception (since this was like the first quest I did in Act III). I believe I have also done Echoes of Yesterday before I did this quest (but probably not before I was given the...
  4. R

[ACT III] kind of stuck on Six feet under

[ACT III] kind of stuck on Six feet under I have almost finished Act III, being told by Triss that I should prepare for meeting in New Narakort with Leuvardeen, after I helped elves in Gold Rush and ask them to assist against Salamandra. In between I have also completed Sex Feet Under for...
  5. R

Lighting Quality Low vs Med vs High

I have been comparing high and med recently, and it seems that there is really small difference on light sources the ambient light is more pronounced. I noticed that in the jail in Vizima on fireplace or torches on the walls. It is not that the ambient light is missing on one and present on...
  6. R

Shader bug/pixellation in cutscenes on widescreen

AFAIK this issue is not blurriness issue. So please do not confuse it. I did not find the reference in FAQ, but I remember different thread which dealt with this issue. People complained about having blurry graphics after coming back to the game from cutscenes.What you posted is exactly what is...
  7. R

Save file location and transfer question

I second to that question. I do not use the whole "C:\Documents and settings\risa2000\..." Microsoft scheme, because I do not want to store data on my C: drive, which is supposed to contain only system (so I can easily backup it, defragment it, etc). Witcher however can generate significant...
  8. R

Just to update the topic, I have tried different things mentioned in this thread on my HD4870 with Catalyst 8.9:1) Using Catalyst Control Center to force 16xAF, and 8xAA, setting game respective settings to 1x, none. It did not help.2) Set Alternate Pixel Center in CCC. Did not help either, but...
  9. R

Enhanced Edition game bugs thread

I have experienced kind of bug recently, when trying to get 3 red meteorite sword in Ch.2. When I asked for one from dwarven blacksmith in Vizima (Temple Qtrs) bringing him 3 red ores, he made one but left me 1 ore in inventory. I was surprised, but 3 red meteorite I obtained looked genuine ;-)...
  10. R

[ACT II] Drowners and Drowned Dead in Swamp Running Away?

I usually sell Drowner brains (yeah, they are cheap 1 oren each :)) together with Ginatz Acid (15 orens at Kalkstein) and White vinegar (I guess for 20).
  11. R

Just for what it's worthy - I changed my nvidia 7900GT card just yesterday for ati HD4870 and suddenly I am observing pixelation bug. Concerning configuration, everything else is the same, so I believe the bug must be somehow related to graphics card or some particular feature.With both cards I...
  12. R

Rules for thread/discussion moderation

Rules for thread/discussion moderation I am observing a moderations on this board which does completely opposite from what I would expect. For example merging threads which deal with different issues or deleting or "submerging" threads.I would like to suggest following rules for moderators here...
  13. R

Installing the Enhanced Edition from DVD

Since you are marked as Moderator, I hope I will not go much off-topic with this:Yesterday, I have been looking for verifying my downloaded files using checksum, since there were people complaining about the corrupted files and since I have downloaded them from "unofficial location". Indeed...
  14. R

Enhanced Edition installation problems and solutions

I can confirm following checksums:d811cd48e0e0b159ae4ecf977055de5c TWEE_adventure_Side_Effects.exeda23cae982b9793bc772f4f3065311be TWEE_Czech_language_pack.exe21e96ffd871db9797830313f5380271a TWEE_English_language_pack.exee396873d7229cabcf59e8dbf8a7d2349...
  15. R

A sign of things to come – new site design!

Care to share any info? I have been looking forward to it too.
Top Bottom