Recent content by ritual_assassin

+
  1. R

Best place to gain XP (spoilers: read at your own risk))

Thank you Corylea... I already read this page many times before I play the game... Just thought it would be nice to add some more info...
  2. R

Don't want to advance the main quests yet.

Corylea unfortunately I tried to enter the crypty unnoticed, but when I approacehd Velerad, the quest continued automatically... I had no option to say that I can't do it at that moment!!!
  3. R

Best place to gain XP (spoilers: read at your own risk))

Best place to gain XP (spoilers: read at your own risk)) This thread is purely informative as I did some research while enjoying the game to find out where is easier to rack up some more XP... In Chapter I and II, even though the monsters are still worth some XP, there aren't any places that...
  4. R

Thanks everyone for your responses and I especially thank Max Strauss for the video.... it helped a lot.... Rave's crypt is the greatest source for gaining XP!!!
  5. R

Thank you for the map, but I am still searching for the crypt... must I trigger the location by talking to Kalkstein first???
  6. R

Don't want to advance the main quests yet. The title says it all... I want to gain a few extra Xp by killing monsters but I dont want to advance the quests, especially the one with the Striga... I want to examine the Striga's crypt but I dont want stupid Velerad to lock me in.. how can I do...
  7. R

Crypt outside the village

THanks for the advice guys... I shall try it anew... But I am seriously pissed with the Basilisks.... I have finished a main quest (the heat of the day just to advance the plot) but when I go to Black Tern island, I see no stupid Basilisks... I tried to camp there and meditate for almost a...
  8. R

Now that is sth that I didn't know... will definitely use it while searching for them!! Edit: Ok so I tried what you said but apparently I am doing sth wrong. I have the distance setting to far and I am pressing the Alt button but nothing happens... what am I doing wrong?
  9. R

Why yes as a matter of a fact ... For the first time I am trying to reach level 50... so far I am in level 39 on Chapter IV... The weird thing right now, is that I have finished all secondary quests (only Berengar, and Paths of Destiny are ongoing) and the wyverns and basilisks have...
  10. R

with a little bit of experimenting, I found out that basilisks, respawn every 24 hours as Tommy said... but I was disapointed at the same time, because after I meditated for a couple of days and killed some basilisks, I went back to the lakeside for a quest, then came back to Black Tern island...
  11. R

Thank you so much.... I did not remember basilisks had that much Xp.. as for the second crypt by the lakeside, I was curious, because after we got out with Berengar to have "small talk", I went back in but no monsters respawned... And another thing about respawning... How often do the monsters...
  12. R

Crypt outside the village I want to add some more Xp and I am searching places where mosnters lurk.... There are 2 crypts.. one in the fields and one outside the village, on the road that leads to the lakeside. Do the monsters respawn in there if I don't advance the quest with Berengar? As...
  13. R

Talents - info, recommended [SPOILERS POSSIBLE]

Ok so I am a little bit confused with the amount of talents... From what some of the guys say here, even if you reach level 50 and make all potions from special ingredients (such as Koschey heart etc) you will not earn all talents? Then why have more? So that we have the choice to "customize"...
  14. R

[ACTIII-V] Won't hurt a bit - Dentist

As far as I know, no... But if you fight Zdenek and give the dentist his tooth that concludes the quest... Since it is stated pretty clear, it is not necessary to give him barguest skull.... as for the devourer's teeth since you found it in Chapter IV, you should have one or two with you just...
  15. R

Beauty and the Beast.... Almost Finished!!!!

Sometimes he hangs around inside the jail...
Top Bottom