Recent content by Riven69696

+
  1. Riven69696

A grittier and darker world, story, and characters?

Darker, gritty, edgy(?), intense. Personal and narrative driven while retaining the rich open world Fun and sandbox. Give me something like gta or watchdogs 2, in that futuristic setting. Mix of both of those but voted for fun/sandbox.
  2. Riven69696

Do They Know It's X-mas time at all (in Night City)

Why not? Just maybe the take on it would be specific to the CyberPunk 2077 world. Seems to be a big hit in MMplayer games, adding realism that people identify with.-si9milarly with pop culture references.
  3. Riven69696

Cyberpunk Soundtrack

Sharing this because someone suggested in the comments to let Cd Project red know and I agree. Cyberpunk/Jazz looking club with a 'w'ampire touch. :D
  4. Riven69696

Night club?

Here's what I mentioned in the dream RPG thread- If the game does have an online MMORPG version- -Musicians/bands/DJs for example to be guests in the night clubs see Second Life, Anarchy Online. -Unique Night clubs and bars .Catered to certain music styles over all or by night. .Interaction...
  5. Riven69696

Cyberpsychos .....

I can see AI taking over someone who has too many mods. Or just adding to a pre coditioned psychosis. The AI havng issues with adjusting can go off the rails with the living and more.
  6. Riven69696

Game or Game series you wish CDPR Got their hands on first?

Too bad that was scrapped as far as I know. Maybe could be a project to pick up later on if interests align between companies and creators.
  7. Riven69696

Cyberpunk Soundtrack

"When is the future" A stranger in the crowd Treading fire after dark Lost in a city Pulsing to the sound Of the spirit and soul A city that is breathing Living through the cables Alive across the wires Faces without names Playing devils and angels Lit up by the strobes Moving hypnotized...
  8. Riven69696

Cyberpunk 2077 - Your Ideas For A Dream RPG

-Advanced character customization. I'm sure it's been brought up but here's my take; Not only for face, hair and for skin but for body as well including tattoos scars. .Unique style for each piece of gear. .Costumes show appearance over gear settings ex Black Desert(easier system to use but...
  9. Riven69696

Cyberpunk Soundtrack

low life high tech
  10. Riven69696

Now playing [music]

11. Riven69696

What color do you have in mind when you think about Cyberpunk 2077?

Nice lol I'd watch it as a kid, just don't remember much of it now days. Time for a recap :) ....Oh yea the Cameo club(was featured in Ace Venture), happy it's still around.
  12. Riven69696

What color do you have in mind when you think about Cyberpunk 2077?

Nice keyboard. I'm all for purple, most any variation of it. Growing up in 80s Miami I liked the of scraping the teal Miami and flamingo pink for night time neon South Beach. “The sky above the port was the color of television, tuned to a dead channel.” I see a shade close to that, maybe a...
  13. Riven69696

Now playing [music]

14. Riven69696

cyberspace !!!

(y) The "net" being more complex than it is now, one can upload themselves as an avatar into it.
  15. Riven69696

Gameplay Reveal — 48-minute walkthrough

I love the game so far, going to add some opinions(some already shared anyway): .A day/night cycle, of course. .Weather changes, similar to how to MMORPGs have it rain and similar to city location but more extreme of possible future weather patterns and more such as pollution actors smog and...
Top Bottom