Recent content by Riverdragon

+
  1. R

[BUG} Novigrad Closed City Wallter stuck banging on door. Cannot complete quest.

On my last ng+ play through, the hunters killed him before I could get there, but his twin kept beating on the door
  2. R

Yen Or Triss?

Proberly because they were relieved :wazzzup:
  3. R

Yen Or Triss?

Im so happy to see Geralt finally getting his happy ending with Triss! :ball:
  4. R

Yen Or Triss?

5. R

Yen Or Triss?

Triss....Yennefers mouth looks like something that came off a fish.
  6. R

[NG+] Enemies no longer drop mutagens

That's just the start of it. Seems 1.30 borked NG+ pretty bad.
  7. R

ugh last NG+ play through, this game is a mess

ugh last NG+ play through, this game is a mess About ready to give up. Heavy attacks just push enemies around, miss 99% of the time unless I reload. 1 shot instagib by just about everything, including lvl 62 wolves in white orchard while I'm at lvl 100 in GM gear. Toxicity rates are totally...
  8. R

Ciri in Blood and Wine for those who romanced Triss/Yen

Ciri didn't have much to say about Yennefer as they were going into Avalochs lab, and the look on Yennefers face when she lied to Ciri when questioned her about being involved in genetic research. But anyhoo it would be nice to see a mod with Ciri hanging out at Corvo with miscellaneous idles...
  9. R

Well hidden details, quests or locations you can miss easily

"It's a lute, looks like someone left in behind. Sort of looks like Dandilions..." "His is scratched, someone beat him with it once." :gathering:
  10. R

My fan plot to TW4

meh
  11. R

Philippa, My love

<3 Phillipa
  12. R

TW3 needs of an EE?

There are so many plot details alone that needs addressing like among many other things.
  13. R

Another graphicall downgrade after patch 1:30 far worse LOD

nothing changed for me, maybe even noticed a slight improvement. loading times are still awful in some conversations though.
Top Bottom