Recent content by Rivereyes

+
  1. Rivereyes

Hotfix 1.21

Something fishy going on with GOG Galaxy: I launched the game whilst the stuck download was in progress and that caused it to resume. I'll chalk it up to too many users attempting to download at the same time.
  2. Rivereyes

Hotfix 1.21

...OK, restarted the PC and now the Hotfix shows as 8.51 GB's and it gets stuck at 1.25GB /14.8% progress.
  3. Rivereyes

Hotfix 1.21

Is anyone else's download stuck at 58%? I'm on GOG Galaxy and it downloaded normally about 19.63GB's and it has been stuck ever since. Bit rate fluctuates as if the download is proceeding normally. Tried pausing and resuming the download, same outcome.
  4. Rivereyes

BUG: B & W Gwent Tournament Pheasantry Perma-Locked

BUG: B & W Gwent Tournament Pheasantry Perma-Locked Hi all, Due to save game loss, I used a console command to give my Geralt all Gwent cards. This caused no instability with the game itself, or the expansions. I could normally play Gwent with everyone. I made multiple botched attempts...
  5. Rivereyes

Will there ever be a retroactive fix for achievements? Official response would be much appreciated.

Will there ever be a retroactive fix for achievements? Official response would be much appreciated. What the title says. I'm on 1.10 now and new achievements are working, but none of my "lost" story based achievements have popped retroactively and I've tried ALL possible methods, including...
  6. Rivereyes

1.8.4 On GoG Galaxy Most Assuredly Does NOT fix the Achievements.

Sadly the new method does not work or works only partially. I am running the latest version with GoG overlay, after the dude's method, I managed to unlock Card Collector but I had to redo the last gwent match to get the card. Other achievements (such as Mutant) do not retroactively get fixed :(
  7. Rivereyes

1.8.4 On GoG Galaxy Most Assuredly Does NOT fix the Achievements.

1.8.4 On GoG Galaxy Most Assuredly Does NOT fix the Achievements. Out of a total of 8 achievements that I had accumulated during the downtime since 1.8.3, only two unlocked retroactively. The funny part is that the other 6 were almost all story/quest related so they should have immediately...
  8. Rivereyes

1.08.3 Achievements still not working....

Confirming that almost all achievements are STILL broken on GoG Galaxy after 1.8.4. Same deal with the Card Collector achievement as above poster and retroactively it only unlocked 2 out of a total of 6 achievements I had unlocked during the downtime of 1.8.3, almost all of them story related...
  9. Rivereyes

[BUG] The Nobleman Statuette and The Soldier Statuette

Is this issue going to be addressed soon? I'm right at the end of Act III with everything else complete and I'd love a chance to properly finish the game with ALL quests complete. Can CDPR tell is if a fix is on the cards for sometime soon? Or should I just go ahead and finish the game and hope...
  10. Rivereyes

[BUG] The Nobleman Statuette and The Soldier Statuette

Same thing here, now. Bump.
  11. Rivereyes

Soldier & Nobleman Statuette Quests Bugged/No Achievements After 1.08.3

Soldier & Nobleman Statuette Quests Bugged/No Achievements After 1.08.3 Okay, I'm in Act III, no mods/3rd party whatever, when I try to solve the Nobleman or Soldier Statuette Quests, Triss takes me to a warehouse where absolutely nothing happens. Please, these need to be fixed ASAP...
  12. Rivereyes

Achievements Broken Again After 1.08.1

1.8.3 retroactively unlocks previous achievement but does not give any more. Also, Soldier & Nobleman Statuette quests remain bugged and broken.
  13. Rivereyes

1.08.3 Achievements still not working....

And the patch is not even out on GoG yet...it makes no sense. How can a third party platform receive priority support over your in-house store? I love CDPR to bits but this makes no sense!
  14. Rivereyes

[BUG] Geralt The Professional achievement bug

All achievements are broken on all platforms since 1.07. Praying for a fix or at least a reassurance of a retroactive achievement recognition but so far, nothing.
  15. Rivereyes

Achievements not popping up

Join us in misery brother! We are all forced to play other, lesser, inferior games whilst we wait for The Great Work to be patched and I say this without the slightest hint of irony or sarcasm. We shall abide.
Top Bottom