Recent content by RLKing1969

+
  1. R

EXPECTATIONS FOR THE FIRST FREE DLC HITTING EARLY 2021

Having played the game quite a little bit...When I don't have to reload because of freezing and error issues, I have a couple of suggestions. First, please fix the game. Look, I get it, CDPR was rushed by EVERYONE and with haste comes the inevitable glitches and bugs. But this game would be a...
  2. R

Unofficial Cyberpunk 2077 FAQ!

Will CP2077 give us the option to add our own music in the form of a "Mix tape" or something like that? I don't think anyone has asked this question and I have a BUNCH of stuff that would go great with me playing the game that isn't included on the soundtrack...Like Billy Idol and Beasto Blanco.
  3. R

Dedicated Cyberpunk 2077 feature for content creators: "Disable Copyrighted Music"

Ok, I'm not sure if this is a related question or not. But is Cyberpunk 2077 going to give us the option to download our own music onto some sort of "mixtape" option ? I have several owned cd's that have music that I would love to add to the "soundtrack" while playing CP2077. Several games in...
  4. R

Global release timings

I have a stupid question and hopefully someone knows the answer. Will the first day patch autoload when the game is downloaded on console or will we have to jump through a bunch of hoops to get the patch?
  5. R

Day 1 Builds

Male, Nomad, Cyberpunk version of Clint Eastwood in thoes old "Spaghetti Westerns". "Man with no name" on a motorcycle. 'Nuff said.
  6. R

Now playing [music]

A song (in this case, a cover) that fits Cyberpunk to a tee.
  7. R

Opinions on the music?

I have heard it mentioned that the option was available to use your own downloaded music as an option when you are in a vehicle similar to what you could do in GTA and a couple of other games. 1606369931 I think if I have one gripe with the soundtrack is WHERE is the PUNK! I mean, what, No Billy...
  8. R

Cyberpunk RED on Glitchcon

Already have my hard copy version on order. Looking forward to doing some pnp 'punking.
  9. R

Is Johnny Silverhand gonna be in my mind 24/7?

Everyone has brought up some very valid points. On one hand, I agree that the "Silverhand mind invasion" is VERY cyberpunk and the concept fits very well about Transhumanism and the costs of embracing said philosophy...not to mention the whole "Big brother is everywhere, dystopian society...
  10. R

[Poll] What kind of "role" do you want to play/lean into? (thread for fun)

I don't remember if I discussed my conceptual build before, but I plan on running a Nomad background version of the old "spaghetti western", Clint Eastwood, "Man with no name." A quick, gunfighter type having a motorcycle instead of a horse. I may not be able to design exactly what I visualize...
  11. R

Now playing [music]

Some REAL "ROCKERBOY" SH*T in 2020. If this isn't what a Rockerboy does, I don't know what is: 1605845455 Here's another:
  12. R

Night City Wire Special

Uhm, does anyone find it weird that people are commenting on "plastic looking" people in a game where just about EVERYONE has some sort of cybernetic augmentation?
  13. R

Opinions on the music?

I like a couple of the tracks I've heard so far...others, neh. I am glad to hear that they have the "mixtape option for the game as well as there are several songs I plan to include on said mix that AREN'T, but should be on the soundtrack ...IMHO, of course. Want to know what I plan to...
  14. R

Now playing [music]

Because I've had a pretty rough week and I'm kind of ticked off:
Top Bottom