Recent content by rmpp87

+
  1. R

THE WITCHER 3 SWITCH , MAKE THE GAME LOOK BETTER (WITH MORE SETTINGS).

I am actually curious to know which settings are people currently using. For the best combination for both handheld/docked and balancing graphics with performance is: Blur- Off Motion Blur- Off Bloom- Off Sharpening- High Grass Distance- Medium AA- Off The rest of the settings are one. Having...
  2. R

Thank you very much CDPR and Saber Interactive. This last update was "indeed worth waiting for". The game can look much better now with new graphical options. For me, no AA + Sharpening even makes the game playable on a 52 inches 4k TV screen, which is something that i was not expecting. The...
  3. R

It seems that the patch is everything we have hoped for :) I have checked one hour ago and i still couldn't download anything (i live in Europe).
  4. R

This was also my thought with the original post. I didn't know Gamepro.de until that moment (and i did not research any further) so i have no idea if this is a reliable "gaming site". It sure feels odd that they confirmed it with these guys and not some of the major gaming sites like IGN or...
  5. R

I also work with software and i am familiarized with a couple of software development methodologies. Although i understood what you said about "not providing false hopes" to customers, i disagree in the fact that - customer expectations always have to be managed. This is part of any business...
  6. R

I agree with Valenhir. The situation here is downright shameful. This thread exists basically since the game hit the stores and not a single official reply was made. As stated previously by a lot of people, "no" would suffice. The situation is even worse for the "audio + subtitles packs" thread...
  7. R

Unfortunately we cannot infer much from this action. Those comments on that post hardly count as an official confirmation that the patch is gonna happen. We continue playing the waiting game.... Although i would rather be playing Witcher 3 with less bugs and possibly no AA :D
  8. R

Well this, indeed, hints that something special is coming with this patch. Maybe we will get the AA option (and other graphic settings) after all and some tweaks to performance. Waiting even more anxiously now :D
  9. R

Does anyone have news on this patch?
  10. R

As much as we would like the AA option to be disabled, it is an improvement over the base product. Looking only at this forum, there are quite few bug reports of more important game features that will be addressed before any type of improvements. Anyhow, a patch confirmation is good news for...
  11. R

These are really good news. I just finished watching the show on Netflix and i really into the mood of playing Witcher 3 again (and this time on the go). Fingers cross for an update in the first weeks of January :)
  12. R

CDPR/Saber can pull out something like Insomniac games did last year for Spider-Man. Long story short... People were nagging them to include one spidey suit since the game was launched (September 2018) and they included it just in time for Christmas :) Fingers crossed for something like this to...
  13. R

I agree with Valenhir. It has already been emphasized that the changes we are asking are not easy to implement and that they follow a very meticulous process before they can be put in a patch. However, considering the amount of people who contacted CDPR and Saber about this topic, the growing...
  14. R

After a few weeks out of home and only playing in handheld, i was able to play first time on dock mode on my 55' inches Oled TV. I have to agree with what has been said here that playing it on a TV it is not a pleasant experience at all. So now i definitively want even more that the next...
Top Bottom