Recent content by Robbo_Medina

+
  1. Robbo_Medina

Hotfix 1.05

Sounds like a very similar process except with gaining XP too? Instead of abusing a painting you're abusing a respawn and farming just like in the Cyclops process in Witcher 3 :D Gonna have to see if I can find what you're talking about.
  2. Robbo_Medina

Hotfix 1.05

I disagree, I play with both and I think playing with a mouse and keyboard is far superior to the Xbox/Microsoft controller that I think is terrible and I tried to adjust sensitivity for a while. I think the driving in the game is the problem more than anything. 1608478493 Nobody is saying...
  3. Robbo_Medina

Hotfix 1.05

Do you have an Nvidia GPU? Perhaps you can use Geforce Experience for best settings and it'll work for you.
  4. Robbo_Medina

Hotfix 1.05

Excuses? What excuses? I used the glitch just like you probably did, so what? You're still not answering my question of how to earn money at a decent rate to earn everything because you don't know how either. There are no jobs or ways to earn $100,000 to put a down payment on one of the cars...
  5. Robbo_Medina

Hotfix 1.05

LOL. Okay, so tell me what's a good way to earn money without cheating? That's exactly what I google searched and the glitch popped up. Even doing the glitch abuse I am far from owning everything in the game and I have 48 hours played. You can pretend like you've never cheated or abused anything...
  6. Robbo_Medina

Hotfix 1.05

Without that bug it would take way too long to 'earn' enough money to buy things. Do you have any idea how much money you can earn through jobs alone if you complete them all? It costs almost $2,000,000.00 to purchase all of the cars in the game which is realistic but earning that amount of...
  7. Robbo_Medina

Samurai (Johnny´s band) clothes !Warning minor spoilers!

I also don't recall him selling anything of Legendary quality. I went back after completing a job and he still wasn't there. I'll keep checking throughout. And yeah, having 4 mod slots makes it super strong. Can it be crafted?
  8. Robbo_Medina

Samurai (Johnny´s band) clothes !Warning minor spoilers!

He definitely does. I am trying to buy the Samurai inner shirt as well but the vendor has just vanished for no good reason that I know of. I tried to time skip for 24 hours in 2 hour increments to see if he would appear and he didn't. I will now try a main story 'job', complete it and see if he...
Top Bottom