Recent content by Robert_Pelz

+
  1. Robert_Pelz

The Sex Scenes are really horrible

Wish I could say anything positive in this thread. To me the problem is not first person perspective, but the sudden cuts at totally BS moments as well as some moments actually repeating (or did I just imagine they repeated?). The by far worst was the Panam one, genuinely reminding me of the...
  2. Robert_Pelz

Is it just me or Judy's voice is much hotter than her body?

Wouldn't have phrased it the same way, but yeah... Claire was actually my first "crush" in the game.
  3. Robert_Pelz

Anyone else feel Woodman deserved far worse? [Spoilers]

You sure you chopped his limbs off? Cause his body is one of those indestructable ones you can hack at for hours on end without anything happening...
  4. Robert_Pelz

Kids just short adults????

I remember seeing my first Kid in Cyberpunk. Some little guy with a Headband and Cyberoptics walking like a cool adult. The only thing missing was a cigarette. Still I think Cyberpunk is on the ok side, things can be salvaged still. AC Valhalla on the other hand... Oh boy! These children are...
  5. Robert_Pelz

[Patch 1.1 Bug] Item randomisation broken (hotfixed in patch 1.11)

Sooo... I tried something with the Item I so desperately wanted: This is at Level 50. It is always exactly the same, no matter what I do. Now back to an old save, pretty much a few hours after The Heist, I explored a lot in Pacifica, but as you can see I have not done the Scanner Mission close...
  6. Robert_Pelz

I think you misunderstood my intention here. This is a forum for a game and there are, as far as I know, people around who work for the company the game is made by. You for example are really putting effort into finding out what is going on, but in my opinion that burden shouldn't be on you. I...
  7. Robert_Pelz

Gender-free Romance Petition

Didn't read all posts here, but I wonder why this is a petition to change the sexual orientation of the romancable characters instead of a petition to add romances for other genders and orientations. Like Stout becoming a permanent female bisexual option, Claire being a mtf transgender option...
  8. Robert_Pelz

I agree. It would probably have helped to put out some information about this at the very least when the panic posts here rolled in. Right now players are trying to figure out who got the short straw in which way and why... And CDPR says nothing about it, not on this forum, not on Twitter...
  9. Robert_Pelz

People (including myself) are just so melodramatic because some like to maximize their character (even if it's not necessary to get any stronger than a certain threshold) and get Items in their best version to feel accomplished. At this point I think I could even live with the unique Items...
  10. Robert_Pelz

The patch brings the penis back!

At least one positive thing... Oh wait... That's probably not the way it was intended for the ending, was it?
  11. Robert_Pelz

But at the same time didn't fix the blue print bug where the blue prints you didn't see the first time on a vendor will never show up and the ones you saw but didn't buy will disappear into the void with them. Now it's like they turned the Items you could get to shit, which forces you to craft...
  12. Robert_Pelz

Save Scumming Revealed Poor Game Design

Seriously. If the item stats had been static from the get-go I wouldn't have minded. It would have been the way it is. Now it is not only a downgrade for everyone who didn't loot everything and abuse the hell out of their load button before a patch which had nothing about it mentioned in its...
  13. Robert_Pelz

Save Scumming Revealed Poor Game Design

That's one of the reasons I postponed finding these Items: 1. I was under the impression they will be randomized when I look at them according to my level. If I collect them at Level 15 for example I can look forward to spending all my legendary parts in the future. 2. I hate save scumming, but...
  14. Robert_Pelz

New patch got rid of repeatable encounters?

Not that as well. T_T I always did my best there to be quick enough and save all of the Mox while killing the Tyger Claws as quickly as possible. This Patch is like two steps in one and two in another direction when it comes to problems.
Top Bottom