Recent content by Robin2001

+
  1. Robin2001

Patch Notes 9.4

I wish artis would have been buffed to 6 power or something like that so hé isnt answered as easily instead of this ability.
  2. Robin2001

Harvest Of Sorrow - The final card drop of Price Of Power

The difference is spawning rain on both rows is way harder then playing a relict
  3. Robin2001

Harvest Of Sorrow - The final card drop of Price Of Power

Witch hunters as a deck definetely needs buffs if they want to push that archetype. But the best way is to buff tamara. Make her start in the opening hand if you have at least 7 witch hunters in your deck. Or idk devotion. Just this type of ability to make her consistent.
  4. Robin2001

The problem with SY

Just no. SY relies so much of coins giving coins this kind of treatment would litterly kill the faction or at least the fun cards. All the Tribute cards that requires like 9 coins would be unplayable because you can just attack that safe. Hoard would also be useless keywoard. By this treatment...
  5. Robin2001

Patch Notes 9.3

I dont see bloody good friends as OP. Its a 6 for 5 spender with no profits which is fine. Spearmaiden of SK got buffed this patch to a 6 for 4 with heal synergy. And if cleaver is OP so is simlas. The only carf that is OP and needs to be nerfed is tunnel drill
  6. Robin2001

Syndicate the witcher card game - are you happy with the way the game is?

I mean no unit ST eats lined pockets for breakfast so the devs think ST will counter lined pockets. Specially when relics got nerfed hard wich means an archetype that is good against ST got weakened means ST is even better. And if ST is better lined pockets becomes worse. So next meta will be...
  7. Robin2001

The problem with SY

SY is fine with a couple of nerfs. MO relics is the best deck anyway in this current season. So just like SK warrior SY Will eventually go down in the tier list. Specially when syndicate gets the short end of the stick in the expansions and then also getting nerfed. SY is fine.
  8. Robin2001

Should Auberon be buffed (to make WH more playable) ?

I would say every evolving card is good each of the evolving cards sees play. I would also argue all of Them have the same powerlevel. Ethne might have less of a pointswing but can produce more points then the other cards when the dryads arent answered. Usurper has a higher point swing but...
  9. Robin2001

Thoughts on Masquerade Ball (and Nilfgaard in general)

I agree NG needs more diversity. And Ball is clearly overused so i would agree a rework for the card is great (except i dont want a type of rework lockdown got) However i dont think other decks of NG need buffs but more support. For example soldier swarm needs more support and emhyr is a great...
Top Bottom