Recent content by robonzo

+
  1. robonzo

The things that The Witcher 3 did better than Cyberpunk 2077

I NEVER thought I'd say this... but Roach actually handled like a dream and walking 20m to him doesn't seem so bad now that I've tried to drive in Night City!
  2. robonzo

[Bug?] Beat on the Brat: Arroyo - reward question

this mission is so bugged! either V or Buck's avatar gets stuck on scenery often he seems to magically heal in the fight but you can't access any of your med items there are collectibles in the background which you can accidentally try to consume during the fight he seems to be able to hit you...
  3. robonzo

Low GPU usage

Ah got ya! yeah it seems to only look good if I run all settings at ultra, turn all RT options on and limit DLSS to balanced, then my GPU usage seems to go to 90-100% but then my CPU is sitting lower around 60%ish. but now I seem to get frame spikes more - jumping from 45-75fps. Hopefully they...
  4. robonzo

Low GPU usage

This all sounds like intelligent stuff I don't understand, but sounds like we both see the same - gpu's not hitting 100% but cpu's fluctuating and FPS no where near maxing out. I think it must be game optimisation, again I don't profess to know much, but I guess this game has been developed on...
  5. robonzo

Low GPU usage

Is this still an issue? I'm not massively techy so I don't know what normal should look like, but in most games I see my GPU around 90-100% and my CPU 20-60% but recently in CP2077 I've noticed my GPU at 70-80% and my CPU everywhere between 40-90% I'm running R5 3600 (at 4ghz all cores) 2060...
  6. robonzo

Mission Bug? Heroes

Thanks for the reply dude! ah man I feel dumb now! it's not really explained is it, weird bit of game design. like why give me the key if I can just call the bike. bahhhh. Also why is the map so bad in this game? It took me ages to find the bar again!!
  7. robonzo

Mission Bug? Heroes

After doing the funeral and speaking to Mama Welles I get the key to Jackies bike but I don't seem to have any way of getting back in his lock up. I checked my inventory and I still have the garage key, the key to jackies room and the bike key but no option to open the garage appears for me...
Top Bottom