Recent content by Rodocastiza

+
  1. Rodocastiza

Should V be the protagonist of Project: Orion? [Spoilers]

I'd love to but I don't want to. I explain myself, it's easy. I'd love to because V is a very likeable character and I find her/him very roleplaying, even not being a blank state. I want more V, find them closure. But I don't want to. I love all the endings almost equally. They are very very...
  2. Rodocastiza

Eating and drinking throughout the city is already in development

Although drinking/eating animations are not one of my priorities in my wishlisht, I'm downloading the mod, looks very nice and interesting, Thank you very much.
  3. Rodocastiza

CD PROJEKT Group Strategy Update: Long-term Product Outlook

Exciting projects! Although I'm not the kind of person who waits for every bit of information until the release. So, I'm good and my best wishes for CDPR.
  4. Rodocastiza

Project Orion: Cyberpunk 2 Announced

Great news! I will think about them in some years. I will need a new computer, though.
  5. Rodocastiza

Can I get first 6 months?

I only have problems with the van shooting on Very Hard. When you go sneaking is pretty easy. On Very Hard the game is well, very hard for me. Especially the second act. I'm just average. Not all people have the same skills. And it's not a bad thing. Other games are a cakewalk for my in the...
  6. Rodocastiza

Share Your V! (Keep it Classy)

Back to my original StreetKid... I'm obssesed!! I noticed that my redone made her very similar to my last nomad (but black). Yeah, she loves wearing golden.
  7. Rodocastiza

20 million copies sold

I can't say how much I've enjoyed the game since I got the game for free (I won a raffle in Twitter like a week after the launch, although I couldn't play until January when I got a new laptop). It's totally deserved. At least I will contribute buying the expansion :love: Also, I want to...
  8. Rodocastiza

Following the River - The River Ward thread

Like 20 V at minimum? :ROFLMAO:
  9. Rodocastiza

What makes you replay (any) games?

I need to change games sometimes to avoid just burn. But yeah, I'm like you. As same as movies and books, I enjoy replaying/rewatching/rereading the same all the time. But... life is too short too! I try to find a balance. Try.
  10. Rodocastiza

Following the River - The River Ward thread

Thank you for posting guys and gals! LeKill3rFou how many playthroughs do you have by now? :coolstory:
  11. Rodocastiza

What would be your (V's) drink in Cyberpunk 2077?

I'm going to mix Johnny and Jackie... Tequila and ginger beer!
  12. Rodocastiza

What makes you replay (any) games?

1. Roleplaying. Mental one. No necessarily with game options. 2. To discover more things or try other stories. 3. To enjoy. 4. Mods.
  13. Rodocastiza

Share Your V! (Keep it Classy)

I redid my streetkid. The afro hair was glorious but covered too much V's face:
  14. Rodocastiza

The "Canon" Ending of V's story in Night City

I hate being given choices if later there are going to be ignored.
  15. Rodocastiza

When will we see some substantial content added?

I mean, I love playing Skyrim for the freedom I have, and I love Cyberpunk 2077 because the story is awesome and very fine writing. Both things are not exclusive.
Top Bottom