Recent content by roelani

+
  1. roelani

UNLOCK ROMANCES

I'm so tired of this topic, it keeps popping back up, and it always feels slimy. Like a bad burrito eaten at 3am on the tail end of a long night out.
  2. roelani

UNLOCK ROMANCES

No. Edit: and by my emphatic NO, I mean NO, romances should not be changed to cater to anyone's whims. Judy is a lesbian, Panam is straight, River is straight, Kerry is currently uninterested in another hetero relationship. That's it. That's how people work. If we want writers to write...
  3. roelani

I just sent in my THIRD refund ticket to support for Cyberpunk2077. Still not a single reply on any of them.

Guy's been refunded already, chill with the drama.
  4. roelani

Kerry Eurodyne Appreciation Thread

My man, Kerry. Fuck yeah. Have some handsome. On the house.
  5. roelani

Share Your V! (Keep it Classy)

My angry boi. I like the default look, so I just tweaked a few things.
  6. roelani

[PC] Which Controller works in CP2077 on GOG edition?

+1 for using DS4windows with a DS4 controller. Sony makes really good controllers, not gonna lie. It's hard to get used to anything else after so long preferring this one. CP2077 works flawlessly with DS4 if you use DS4windows, which... I mean why wouldn't you? The app is free, well-maintained...
  7. roelani

Being a straight male in this game isn't very "punk"

So romance Kerry. You'll have a rockerboy, which is about as "punk" as Night City gets. smh
  8. roelani

V is a gendered character

Yeah. I prefer the derpy, cocky asshole kinda vibe. Male V sounds like an immature little turd half the time, and I am here for that. 1612099777 Well, you're entitled to your opinion, but you ain't making much sense to me, so have a nice day complaining on the forums, friend. <3
  9. roelani

V is a gendered character

This is entirely up to personal preference, but I HEAVILY prefer male V when it comes to performance, voice acting, line delivery and tone. You dislike the VA that's... too bad. But your conclusion is a little weird. They wrote lines for both, they got two actors to play the character to...
  10. roelani

Mantis Blades visual glitch

Mantis blades AND monowire are bugged on male characters. Mantis has floating fingernail & explodes when you crouch, and monowire are misaligned at the shoulder, causing clipping with nearly every jacket/shirt in the game and a VERY noticeable seam when shirtless. Would be nice to get some love...
  11. roelani

Crafting increases your overall loading times. Don't do it.

Let me just correct your title, OP: "Crafting using a mod to bypass in-game limitations to the mechanic and an auto-clicker to mass craft items while idling the game in background increases your overall loading times. Don't do it."
  12. roelani

Cyberpunk 2077 — Our Commitment to Quality

Man, I'm just gonna stick to the LowSodium subreddit, y'all are toxic AF. I don't know why I even bothered to pop back into this trash heap.
  13. roelani

Cyberpunk 2077 — Our Commitment to Quality

You know when they said the fandom was an entitled bunch of whiny sh*tlords when Mass Effect 3's ending dropped and everyone lost their collective minds? I didn't agree then, because that ending cinematic with the RGB option was kinda trash... But I believe it now. CP2077"s story moved me to...
  14. roelani

Post Your Desktop

Gladly.
  15. roelani

NG+ requires latest patch

Same thing here. Redownloading 1.08.1 just to check. EDIT: Never mind. 1.08.2 just went live. :P
Top Bottom