Recent content by Roelka0

+
  1. Roelka0

20 to 25 hour campaign? That's it?

I completed the main story and all (I think) side quests/gig. Did everything besides the police encounters - which are basically all same). It took me 50h to complete the game. I have NO idea what people are spending hundreds of hours on. Exploration gets boring quickly because most locations...
  2. Roelka0

except for judy other romance option feels so lacking in story and rushed

River shouldn't even be called a romance option. He has 2 quests and a one night stand. That's literally it. When you call him afterwards, he hangs up on you. I'm still not sure if that's a bug or a "feature". Either way, compared to Panam or Judy, the relationship with River is extremely...
  3. Roelka0

[Spoiler Alert] About the endings

I think you're missing the point. There are no meanigful choices. And the end game compromises are a joke. The main thing is - people are different and they at least want diversified options. Good, evil, gray, whatever you call it but it all should not go down to "tragic" or "sacrafice". You...
  4. Roelka0

River

Honestly it feels like River romance was added the last minute. Devs woke up and realized that maybe some people will not want to romance Judy or Panam. So they slap together the shortest romance arc in the history of RPG. After all, they clearly cathered to male gamer population anyway.
  5. Roelka0

Ooh I remember having full body chills at the end of ME1! And I agree, for some reason every game these days need to have a tragic ending. But like... not everyone wants that? Is it really so hard to give people options?
  6. Roelka0

Same here. I got the endings spoiled for me and it just... made me not want to play anymore, knowing that no matter what I do, V will not get any kind of good endings. For the same reason whenever I replay ME3, I dont go through the endings. I pretend Citadel DLC is the end lol. I doubt that...
  7. Roelka0

Eh. This feels like Mass Effect 3 endings all over again. I get it that some people like tragic endings. But NOT all of us do. There absolutely should be an optional happy ending for those people who don't enjoy drama or trauma. :/
  8. Roelka0

River

Don't worry, I feel like ranting too! It just seems like in every game, male romance interests get less screen time compared to female love interests. Here I hoped CDPR would fix that. :(
  9. Roelka0

River

And here I thought my game was bugged and that was the reason River is stuck sitting in front of his house all day. Can't even call him after the sex scene - he hangs up on my V lol. This is probably the WORST romance in any RPG I ever played. I mean... Judy and Panam got multiple quests and...
Top Bottom