Recent content by Romaha_Rosomaha

+
  1. R

Save the date: REDstreams with Minji Chang & Borys Pugacz-Muraszkiewicz!

and even then that stream, to laugh at us? Everyone is asking when patch 2.2? And they are talking about their own… I don’t see the point in such streams if they don’t bring anything. You only angered the players again who were waiting for fixes.
  2. R

Update 2.1 Patch Notes

someday everything will be fine, but now we just do what we can, everyone in their place, and we believe in the future, thank you for your kind words
  3. R

Update 2.1 Patch Notes

Regarding artificial intelligence, I would not mind at all, but only so that the actors would not mind taking their original voice and translating the game into Ukrainian, for example, where there is no voice acting at all. There is only text, (and good that there is at least text, although it...
  4. R

Update 2.1 Patch Notes

and they don't care anymore. there is not even a hot fix branch on steam db. which means they are not even going to fix the finishing blows that are broken, and fix various things that people also write here. and the SMS to Judy is very annoying because it is marked as the main task. and three...
  5. R

Update 2.1 Patch Notes

Why does Judy's message mean it's a dating sim? why is this stupid message in the phone and marked as the main quest. You are making the mistake you made in the release when cars for sale were marked as a task. fixed in 2.0 and now it's a dating simulator, why?
  6. R

Update 2.1

What have you done, why is this constant message from Judy that shines as the main task, (!) this is mockery from the developers? And this is the type of last update? This is a beast, I don’t like it when there are unread messages and spam messages and you added them too … What about the mantis...
  7. R

Tune in to REDstreams to learn more about Update 2.1

that speed effect taken from the anime looks bad, why did you do that, why? give me the option to turn it off i got through 3 episodes of that anime and now this crap is here in the game AAAAAAAAA https://clips.twitch.tv/PoliteSpunkyShrewCoolStoryBob-AukEnYB1gpJ67evU
  8. R

What's coming in Patch 2.02

when should we expect this patch? The problem I encountered is auto save and quick save, which have a limit on their number. they should be rewritten, but they are not rewritten. and in the mission with Panam Palmer. I started over twice because I was killed and I was hoping for a save that...
  9. R

Patch 2.01

I also don't understand why as a patch it is necessary to make some kind of holiday, like Red Stream, and everyone should celebrate, instead of just getting a fix and continuing to play the game. And yes. I will play the game with the broken version and a patch will arrive that I will no...
  10. R

Patch 2.01

Yes, something long. It's too early for vacation. how long and there are no fixes for known problems, although there is something on steamdb. but this is not enough
  11. R

Patch 2.01

let's patch 2.02 already. don't make it a holiday again. as always. is it really hard to release a hotfix for the main problems, without hype
  12. R

Update 2.0

I liked crafting things. but it is unfinished and even though you have taken the skills to create it, it would be better if you could create it like in the witcher, weapons from the gunsmith, firearms from the gunsmith who sells firearms, and katanas and clubs from the one who sells melee...
  13. R

“Disable Copyrighted Music” feature in Phantom Liberty

why are you putting us in this position then why the switch if in two years I'm going to be bombarded with copyright complaints it's wrong I haven't even heard this song and when I hear it I'm not going to be thrilled then do another one a slider to turn off that Delicate Weapon song and that's...
  14. R

Patch 1.62 — Ray Tracing: Overdrive Mode

I don't know when it will be fixed, this bug is from the very beginning of the game. The shadows of the character, or rather the hands, are duplicated when you insert hand implants. How it looks in the screenshot below. in the Japanese quarter there, or rather the area where the task with Judy...
  15. R

PC Hotfix

AMD has not yet updated the driver, on RX 580 video cards, you have to play with the old driver, could you speed up the fix?
Top Bottom