Recent content by romantoman123

+
  1. romantoman123

Cyberpunk 2077 and animals

I just want a place where I can go to play with my pet dog.
  2. romantoman123

Why the person above you should be banned

^ban for mistaking me as an enemy and not a critic
  3. romantoman123

Cyberpunk 2077 - Your Ideas For A Dream RPG

Although I have many ideas for what I would consider a dream RPG, one thing that always disappoints me with most of these games is the utilization of their so called "open world". There is nothing I hate more than seeing a door and not being able to open it. What i'm trying to say is that if...
  4. romantoman123

^ban for bad pun
  5. romantoman123

^ban for not banning
  6. romantoman123

Character Appearance Thread

I think both of the character designs are okay, and since there will be character customization, it doesn't really matter who they advertise. I personally hope they don't go with the basic cool looking character holding a gun for the cover, but instead show off the beautiful design of their open...
  7. romantoman123

^ban for being irrelevant
  8. romantoman123

^ban for not banning
  9. romantoman123

Linearity vs Non-Linearity in Open World Games

I would love a game that shows the player basic components of a game, but still allows for fun to be had in discovering new features. I don't like to have my handheld, but I don't like being tossed into a game with my eyes blindfolded. Show me how the game works, then let me have fun with it...
  10. romantoman123

^Ban for having multiple meanings
  11. romantoman123

THE Release Date Speculation thread. [Confirmed: 16.04.2020]

Although I voted 2020, I honestly don't care when the game is released. This isn't due to my lack of excitement, but actually due to my immeasurable faith in CD Projekt Red to make the greatest video games of all time. As long as the game is as good as they say it is, the game should be...
  12. romantoman123

^Ban because you had no reason to ban metalmaniac21.
  13. romantoman123

^ban for critiquing someones ban techniques
  14. romantoman123

Cyberpunk 2077 - Your Ideas For A Dream RPG

I like a game where all the choices you make affect the game, even if it's in a small way that a lot of people don't notice. I want each piece of gear to have importance. I hate the way that newer rpg's like destiny treat the gear in their games. Whats the point of creating all of these items if...
  15. romantoman123

Weekly Poll 10/1/2018 - The Gunplay!

I like to be able to switch between stealthy, and fast paced and action packed game play.
Top Bottom