Recent content by romvay83

+
  1. R

Seperate the MILL button AWAY from the CRAFT and TRANSMUTE buttons!!!

Seperate the MILL button AWAY from the CRAFT and TRANSMUTE buttons!!! Again I hit the MILL button instead of the TRANSMUTE button after crafting a card I need...... this time a GOLD! It's beyond annoying... frustrated to the point of going back to Hearthstone.
  2. R

Resurrected REAVER SCOUT ability does not work

Resurrected REAVER SCOUT ability does not work Resurrected a "Reaver Scout" via "Field Medic"... "Reaver Scout's" ability did not trigger. Not sure if this might be the case for any/all resurrections on "Reaver Scout" but worth a look at the coding. Thanks!
  3. R

Knight(?)+Ambassador+Engineer

Have 3 of each and you'll have opportunities to burn those counters. First lights are great and double as drawing one of those triple threats.
  4. R

Knight(?)+Ambassador+Engineer

Knight(?)+Ambassador+Engineer Not much more to say here. The engineers retain high powered units into next rounds. Deadly.
  5. R

General Suggestions (Feel free to add)

No you'e absolutely right with the rich having accesses to life extending treatments. I did not mean everyone. Jet pack was just a brainstorming idea. I can see how it can make the dynamics of the game difficult.
  6. R

General Suggestions (Feel free to add)

General Suggestions (Feel free to add) General suggestions for Gameplay, Cyberpunk universe/World feel, RPG system, character interaction system, etc: 1. This is a futuristic setting. Makes it possible for human beings to live far LONGER LIFESPANS. Easy to incorporate that theme as CDPR did...
  7. R

[Suggestion Thread] Weather Rework.

What do you think about getting rid of bronze froze/fog/rain all together? If you want to play a weather deck... you have to invest in getting the silver/gold weathers and weather producing units. Its a radical thought but honestly between the units and silver/gold weathers there would be more...
  8. R

Nerf monsters already damm it

My Nilf setup cleans up the consume decks fairly easily. Several strategies... yen-conj+geralt-igni. rot tossers. and retain some of your own strong firepower with ambassador+com-engineer. and i threw in fog+geral-ard. I have first lightx2 against weather. the strategies I mentioned work...
  9. R

Reset account?

they'll do a reset come open beta anyway. Otherwise you can mill your cards and craft some new ones maybe... idk if you'll have enough material for anything decent though. But sit for a min and think about the cards. Nilf is my highest winning percentage deck. Just piece it together.
  10. R

[Suggestion Thread] Weather Rework.

Easy.. implement 1 or 2 or 3 of these: 1) Limit 3 total weather effects per deck (includes bronze vanillas, silver "choose a weather" cards, and gold Ragnarog). Also, any 2 weather-producing units equate to 1 of the 3 weather slots. So you can fill in all those weather producing monsters but...
  11. R

Toussaint Deck cards (Ideas and request to CD Projekt Red)

The Toussaint idea is great! I was thinking the same thing and coming up with card ideas. Definitely more than enough lore/content/characters to make a complete faction and expand on it in the future. I'm sure they'll pull the new monsters from blood/wine for additional monster cards.... but...
  12. R

New Factions And Faction Types

What would the bronze units consist of? Witchers seem like they would all be Gold/Silver. But the main point here is that the definition of a witcher IS neutrality. That's why they're neutral and not in any faction. I would, however, like to see CDPR try to incorporate gear items into the...
  13. R

New Factions And Faction Types

Toussaint makes the most sense. More than enough content/characters/lore to make a complete faction. Zerkania and Ofieri would be awesome but can anyone name more that a handful of characters and come up with a picture/image of them? They would have to completely make up characters/cards...
  14. R

Do you enjoy playing against weather?

I wasn't aware it was like that originally. I only got the beta invite late January. Wonder why they changed it... since they changed Geralt:Ard to effect only 3 cards. Seems like he wouldn't be an absolute killer anymore. And you're right about the BlizzPotions... it seems like an...
  15. R

Open Beta on PS4?

No I totally share the same thoughts... PS4 is probably post-beta (which makes no sense from a tech/bugfix standpoint). I just hope that when the game is finally released that PS4 players aren't ripping their hairs out, drowning in a pool of glitches and bugs.
Top Bottom